Chapter Twenty-Two

Please listen to the song while reading, it helps the feels.

Dustin

I turned over searching the bed for Nash with my eyes closed, the morning was cold and I needed some warmth, all I felt was the pillow and decided I would settle for that until he returned from the bathroom or wherever he was.

--

"Get up"I groaned and turned over when I heard the harsh voice "I said get up Dustin!" I blinked trying to get my eyes to clear up so I could see the rude pig "will you get the fuck up?!" I felt a hot lash against my ass making me yelp at the pain.

I jumped up my eyes flying open to look at Nash who was grimacing at me "what the hell Nash why the fuck would you hit me?!" he rolled his eyes and pulled on a jacket.

"Get the fuck up and close the door on your way out." he turned and started walking away.

I was stunned why the fuck would he talk to me like that "Nash what the hell is wrong with you?!" I got up from the bed hissing as I felt the pain in my back and the throbbing in my ass "Nash will you fucking stop and talk to me?"

He spun around sighing as he made his way over to me "for the love of god stop fucking calling me that!"

I scrunched up my face "what the fuck am I supposed to call you besides your name Nash and will you please tell me what's going on?" I walked up and held his arm.

He pushed me back and I fell down hitting my back against the edge of the door, I hissed and cried out "don't fucking call me that because it's not my name, okay you stupid bitch?!"

I looked up at him cringing from the added pain "Nash what the hell is going on, just tell me you don't need to behave like that with me?!" i said as if felt the tears coming to my eyes as I reached forward and gripped his belt.

He sighed rubbing back his hair "god don't you fucking get it? I thought you were smart, but if you need it to be spelt out, I'm leaving you, we're over, so get off of me!" he grabbed my hand and pulled it off of him throwing me back.

I just stood there "wh-what do you mean... what do you mean you're leaving me, I don't get it, how can you leave me, why?" I felt the tears stream down my face, what was he doing?

He rolled his eyes "I'm leaving you, I got what I wanted from you and now I have no reason to stick around okay, so get dressed and get out the apartment, the owner wants to give it to someone else." he got up and turned to walk away but I grabbed him.

"We had sex for the first time last night and now you're just going to leave me, I gave you my virginity, you can't just leave me like this, please tell me what I did, please Nash?!"

"You stupid fucking bitch, okay let me explain this to you, since you don't seem to fucking get it, first of all my name is not Nash and secondly the only reason I was dating you was because of a stupid bet." I felt my heart stop after he said that, what? 

"What?" I felt my blood run cold as my lips went dry "what did you just say?"

"I never fucking loved you, I only pretended because of the bet and that was I had to get some poor high school kid to give up his virginity, I mean it was hard at first finding a high school-er with his virginity intact, but once I found you everything became easy as pie, anyways now that I got what I wanted from you, I'm leaving, have a nice life Dustin." he got up just as the door opened and Mouse walked in with a smile on his face.

He walked up and pulled Mouse to him giving him a deep kiss, as I just stared at them "hey babe, did you do it?" mouse said with a sweet voice that made me sick to my stomach.

"Yeah I did." Mouse turned and smirked at me before kissing Nash again, Nash shook his head at me before the two of them turned and walked out the door closing it behind them.

I felt a tear streak down my face, what had just happened, Nash just broke up with me and left with Mouse, I gripped my heart as I heard myself sob, I couldn't breath what just happened, will someone please tell me what happened? because I don't know and I don't think I want to.

--

I walked in my room locking the door behind me as I ignored my mother's calls to me, I just wanted to be left alone by everyone, I stripped off my clothes cringing at the stickiness of my skin, I walked over to the shower and got in switching on the tap.

The hot water hit my skin as I felt more tears come to my eyes, how could he do this to me, what did I ever do to deserve this? he never loved me, I wrapped my arms around my torso holding myself as I shook, would someone please tell me why this happened, please?

I started sobbing harder and it seemed way louder as the echo bounced off the tile walls, I felt so heavy like everything was weighing down on me, I felt my knees go weak and seconds later I was pulling myself to the corner, why me?