Chapter Nineteen

Dustin

I slipped on one of Nash's black t shirts cause i was too lazy to go home and change, i walked out the closet and went up to him as he sat in the chair texting someone, i spun around and he smiled breaking into a chuckle.

"Well what do you think?" he got up and came over to me kissing my lips as he held my chin.

"It actually looks good on you, i want to see you in my clothes more." he kissed my neck as he grabbed my ass pulling me to him.

I could feel his free hand go up the shirt and run against the center of my back i held in a moan "babe if you don't stop we'll never get to the party."

He pulled me up on him by my legs "i don't mind i think they can survive a night without me don't you think?"

I rolled my eyes and pulled out of his grip "nope we are going to this party, plus I've only been to that club once and i want to go again and mostly it would be fun to watch you squirm as i grind on you to lustful music." he chuckled and shook his head.

"Fine lets go cause i don't think i can win this argument." he slipped on his jacket and threw another one at me.

"You got that right."

--

I stood next to him in the line as my teeth chattered, tonight was really windy and it was like god decided to turn down the heater while he was at it, i shifted closer to Nash looking up at him, he pulled off his jacket and threw it over my shoulders before kissing my head.

The line finally moved up and the bouncer looked us up and down nodding his head towards Nash, wait he knew him? without even asking for ID's he let us through and i was thankful cause inside the club was way warmer than outside.

He collected both the jackets as we moved through the crowd to the bar where he spotted some of his friends i found myself folding my arms cause i honestly thought it would just be the two of us, i felt my anger spike when i spotted Mouse, that asshole dared to come here when i was around?

Nash pulled me to him after he realized i was moving towards Mouse, i looked over and spotted Christopher staring at me giving him a big smile, all he did was get up shaking his head and walked away, i just stood there staring at his back, what was eating his ass?

I felt someone tapped me and looked up at Nash "what do you want to drink?"

"Heineken and some shots." he nodded and turned to the bartender giving him our orders.

---

I drank down the last of my forth Heineken watching him from across the bar, he had gone over to speak to his friends leaving me alone, i noticed that they would lean in and talk every couple minutes glancing back at me with a smirk on their faces.

"I thought you had broken up with him." i turned to see Jax sitting next to me with a beer in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" i said before taking a gulp of my drink.

"It's a free country i can come here if i want and plus I'm just here to hang with some of my friends, i wasn't expecting to see them here anyways." he said pointing over to some guys with tattoos leaning up against the bar and laughing.

"Nice friends" i smirked rolling my eyes.

"At least their better than hanging out with a boyfriend that won't even pay attention to you, do you seriously still believe he loves you?" he gave me a strange look before grabbing up some beers and walked over to the guys.

What did he mean by that? of course Nash loved me i mean he told me so and i have never heard of someone telling someone else they love them and it being a lie, even if such things happened Nash would never do that to me, Never.

I got up knocking down five shots before walking over to him, i pushed Mouse out of the way and grabbed Nash's hand pulling him to me, he looked surprised as i turned walking off to the dance floor with him in tow.

We moved through the crowd and stopped at the center of the dance floor i backed up until my ass was flat against his member taking his hands and placing them on my hips before i started to moving to the music grinding on him, he seemed to love it as he pulled me closer to him.

He began to grind against me as our hips swayed to the beat of the music, he grabbed my hand and spun me around giving me a seductive smile as he pulled me to his chest, he placed his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me deeply.

I grind on him placing my hand on his member rubbing it up and down, he gripped my ass with one hand as his other one slipped into my jeans "I'm going to fuck you tonight, do you think you're ready?"

Without a second thought i found my self nodding.