Chapter Seventeen

Dustin

I turned over groaning at the massive headache that i had, i pulled a pillow over my head to block out the sun, why the fuck was it so bright in here? i turned over and raised up my head when i realized it was on someones chest, i immediately jumped back falling off the bed when i saw who it was.

I slowly raised up peeping over the bed and stood up, easing close to see if he was awake i placed my knee on the bed, my hand reaching for his face, i let out a yelp when Jax grabbed my arm, he squeezed it and i whimpered "let go you're hurting me you asshole!"

He released my hand making me fall back on my ass, Jax raised up and look down at me giving me a sheepish smile "sorry i didn't know it was you, are you okay?"

I stood up rubbing my ass "I'm fine, where in the world are we?" i looked down and realized i was in my boxers, i could feel my face heating up "why am i naked?"

"You're at my place and you're naked because when i was bringing you home you puked on both of us." he slipped off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

I scratched my head and sat back on the bed "why were you bringing me home?"

He made a face that i couldn't read before smiling at me "maybe you should drink this before i tell you" i took the glass from his hand and swallowed down the pill.

He sat next to me "well at some point of the night after Marilyn got embarrassed by Jeb, you got drunk and started talking about someone called Nash and how he hated you, then we had to fight you to stop you from drinking more drinks and the next thing we knew you were running down the road screaming that you needed to go find this Nash guy, but i found you an hour later collapsed in an alleyway and Seth said i should just carry you home." the whole time he talked i could feel my face going redder so by the end of it i wanted to find a hole and jump in it.

Then i realized something that made me face palm myself he said i talked about Nash, what exactly did i say, could i ask him that without him getting suspicious, i glanced over at him biting my lip, it couldn't be that bad right, i mean he wouldn't be sitting next to me if it was.

"Don't worry, you didn't tell them anything about him being your boyfriend, most of the time you were speaking gibberish." my mouth dropped open.

"Wait... you know?" he nodded "ho-how long?" he chuckled shaking his head.

"Since i spotted you at that party with him, i mean the way you looked while you were trying to get him to stop fighting, it was no secret." he watched my face and gave me a sweet smile "don't worry i won't tell anyone about your secret" he leaned across me checking the clock on his counter "we should go or we'll be late for school."

--

An hour later we pulled up in front of the school and i jumped out of his black Chevrolet Camaro quickly heading inside i really hoped my day was going to go good, but it wasn't and i knew that the moment i pushed open the cafeteria doors and all my friends were arguing with their girlfriends.

I felt Jax as he came and stood next to me "what's going on here?"

"I don't know, but i guess we'll have to find out." i took a deep breath before walking over to them.

I tapped Seth but he was too busy arguing with Amy to look back at me, i tried to get several of the others guys attention but when they wouldn't pay attention to me i walked over to a table and stood on it "shut the fuck up!".

Everyone instantly went quiet turning to look at me, with a smile on my face i jumped off the table and went over to them "now any one want to tell me what the fuck is going on here?"

Seth sighed pinching the bridge of his nose "it's about what Jeb did to Marilyn last night, all the girls are pretty pist off."

I heard a high pitched voice come from the table "you think-" i watched as everyone made a path for Aisha to come over to me from where she was sitting next to a wailing Marilyn "i can't believe you allowed this beast to do such a horrible thing to Marilyn, you don't deserve to be a captain if you can't take control of your guys." she said swinging her finger in my face.

For a second i had the urge to grab it and break it, but i restrained my self and just lowered her hand "ha you're lecturing me about being a captain and you can't get you girls under control, who isn't jumping from man to man is cheating on their girlfriend or boyfriend and having sex with teachers and don't you dare fucking wave your finger in my face again, I'll break it" she stepped back and gave me a shy look.

"Oh and if Marilyn wasn't such a sleazy hoe, sleeping with every man she laid her eyes on and stayed as much as faithful as Jeb did she wouldn't be in this mess, she got what she fucking deserve.

"Do you even know how many times Jeb was a mess because she cheated on him? and now she thinks she has the right to cry just cause he embarrassed her, she fucking deserved it and she should just pull her self together and move on, now get out of my fucking face!" i spat at her with venom lacing every word before pushing her aside to get to my seat.

I felt all of their eyes on me "did you fucking leave something on me?!" they dropped their gazes "that's what i fucking thought!"