Chapter Twenty-Seven

Jax

I watched as Nash shot up from the ground picking Dustin up from his torso and ran across the room slamming him into a wall, without a second thought I ran and jumped on his back pulling him off of Dustin just as he was about to punch him.

I grabbed his hair and ran him into the bathroom mirror three times before he pulled away, I weaved back just as he swung for my face coming back and upper cutting him, he fell back hitting his head on the sink, just as I was about to pull him up the curly hair one came behind me and hit me in my head with something.

The place went dizzy for a bit before I saw Dustin tackle him and repeatedly slam his fist into his face, Nash got up to ran to his aid but I kicked him in his stomach making him fall to the side, I dragged him to the bathtub and slammed his face down on it several times, before he pulled away from my grip.

He grabbed my feet and pulled me to the ground I hit my head hard and felt him as he dragged me across the bathroom floor slamming my head into the door, I threw my body weight back landing on him, he put me in a choke hold and started to squeeze.

I slammed my elbows into his ribs until I felt his grip start to loosen to witch I grabbed his arm and threw him over onto his back before dropping my elbow into his neck, he coughed and struggled to breath so I dragged him to the sink turned it on let it fill up a bit before stuffing his face in it.

His hands flailed before he pushed on the sink throwing both of us back, I ducked just as his elbow came for my face before tackling him onto his stomach and folding his hand behind him as I punched his back repeatedly.

I looked across the room to see Dustin gripping the guys hair and repeatedly slamming his head into the tile before going back to punching him, I wasn't focused on what I was doing so Nash pulled his hand from my grip flipping us over.

He pinned my hands above my head with one hand and used the other to choke me I struggled and struggled so I could get my hands loose but he held me in place, I struggled to breath and I felt my eyes roll up in my head before my lids closed in and everything went black.

Dustin

I repeatedly slammed my fist into Mouse's face and didn't even stop when his hands fell to his sides, he and Nash were going to pay for this, I couldn't care less what happened to me after all I knew was they had to pay, I looked across the room and my mouth dropped open.

I got up running to where Nash continued to choke Jax who was already unconscious, no I couldn't let him get hurt, I jumped on Nash's back putting him into a choke hold squeezing tight, he let got of Jax and started hitting my hand so I could let him go but I wouldn't loose not now.

He stood up and ran my back into a wall repeatedly slamming me against it but I wouldn't budge his slamming became weaker, as he hit my hand trying to get me to release him, but I kept my grip he was going to pay for breaking my heart and he was going to pay for hurting my Jax.

His hands dropped to his side before he fell to his knees, I still held on he gasped for air but I would never let him go, someone ran up and started pulling me off him, but I screamed as I held on he deserved this he didn't deserve to be saved.

The person finally pulled my off and I turned around to punch them but stopped when I saw it was Jax, I hadn't seen when he had awoken but for some reason I was glad to see he was okay, I dropped Nash and grabbed onto him as I felt the tears come to my eyes, he was okay.

He put his hand around my waist and ran out the room with me, we bolted down the stairs moving through the crowd, most of them turned to look at us while others continued to dance, but they said nothing as they gave us questioning looks.

We got out of the car and Jax help me inside he walked in the door run around quickly to his side before speeding off down the road.

I looked out the window, why was I feeling upset, shouldn't I be happy that I got back at Nash for hurting me? Then why did I feel worse instead of better?