Chapter Ten

Picture of Mouse at the top.

Dustin

I ran into the back of the train as i felt the car come to a stop, i glanced out the window and i swear to god my mouth nearly hit the floor, slowly getting out the car i stared at the white mansion standing before me, we were at a mansion i was expecting a simple beach house or something but a mansion, no we had to be at the wrong address.

Nash came up to me placing his hand on my chin pushing my mouth shut, i just blankly stared at him, instead of giving me the answers to the questions my face were clearly asking he just took my hand and headed up to the giant black doors that were covered in elegant design.

Before he could knock on it the door opened revealing a shirtless curly hair dude that had a bright smile across his face, they grabbed each others hands going into a hug "hey mouse, hows it going?!"

"Pretty good, you are early i wasn't expecting you so soon, the house is kind of a mess" he glanced over at me looking me up and down "who's your friend here?"

"That's Dustin."

He smiled "so this is the Dustin you're always going on about, he is more than i expected" he turned to me "hey Dustin i'm Aron but you can call me mouse." he shook my hands and moved so we could go in.

I grimaced at the sight, when he said the house was kind of a mess i wasn't expecting the place to look as if it was robbed "we had a massive party here last night you missed out man, everyone was here it was one of those legendary parties that i throw."

Nash rolled his eyes "anyways we should get you settled and i have to clean up before everyone else get's here."

We followed mouse up two sets of stairs and i felt like i had just gotten a work out and needed to rest, we followed him down to the room at the end of the hall, i noticed that every single room had a different color door, our own had a black door, he took a key out his pocket opened the door and placed it in Nash's hand.

I swear to god i needed to get a lock for my mouth if i was going to keep it closed, the room was massive with a big black bed sitting in the middle of it, i walked in the room and looked around it had a giant TV going across the wall making me feel as if i was in a small theater, it had massive speakers and a music set, along with a computer a sitting area and so many other things.

I saw a door and glanced at it before looking back at Nash who was standing at the door talking to mouse, i sneaked up to the door and opened it revealing a huge bathroom with a tub, shower double sinks and i really had the urge to go and bathe at that point.

I turned noticing another door across the room, i walked across opened it and i swear to god this room was bigger than i thought it had a giant walk in closet, i walked in and ran my hands along the shelves, this is where i want to live, but i don't think i could afford it even if my parents helped to pay for it.

I was staring up at the roof that had mirrors on it when someone touched my shoulder i spun around and saw Nash smirking at me " i see you like it."

"How can i not have you seen this place, we surely need to go on a tour" Nash rolled his eyes and then it hit me "you've been here before haven't you?"

He nodded and took my hand leading me out to the bed, i took off my jacket and sat on the bed, melting as i felt the soft grey sheet against my skin, i was staring up at the view until Nash came blocking my view, he smiled at me before placing a kiss on my lips.

I felt his tongue run across my lips and i parted them giving him access, his tongue slid in and intertwined with mine, our tongues began to dance together and i couldn't help but moan, he slid his hand down the middle of my torso before it went under my tank top ,moving all the way up to my nipple.

He moved his mouth from mine allowing me to take in a breath before kissing me again as his nail grazed over the top of my nipple, i gasped and pulled back staring into his beautiful eyes, before he moved and gave me a kiss on my jaw before kissing his way down to my neck where he made a hickie right next to the one from last night.

He moved back up and was about to kiss me when there was a knock on the door, it suddenly opened as mouse walked in with a grin on his face "you can save that for later, the other guys are here."