Chapter Twenty-Six

Jax

I walked around the car and took his hand pulling him close to me, we headed into the party where the music was blaring and people were bumping and grinding on each other like a bunch of horny and sweaty dogs.

We walked to the side trying to avoid the crowd because I saw the look of terror that flashed across Dustin's face as he gripped my hand tight, he didn't want to be here but he forced himself to come, someone bumped him and he jumped before moving his body into mine.

I put my hand around his torso so I couldn't lose him and we headed on, it was a giant house and people were dancing in every room so it was hard to find Nash, Dustin tapped my shoulder and pointed at someone, I turned and my eyes landed on a blonde guy that was leaning against the wall chatting up a girl that was dressed like she didn't know what clothes were.

I leaned down so I could be close to Dustin's ear and not have to shout "who is he?"

"He's one of Nash's friends." his hot breath hit my ear as I could feel his mouth so close to me swallowing hard so I could resist the urge to just kiss him right then and there, after all we came to take care of his problem.

I nodded and pulled him along as we walked over to the guy, he was smiling at the girl so I tapped his shoulder and the minute he turned around spotting Dustin his smile dropped, he looked from both of our faces before gulping.

Dustin moved up to him "hey Christopher where is Nash?"

"He's upstairs on the balcony with Mouse, just go up those stairs there." he said pointing across the room, he was up to something, I grabbed his shirt and both his and Dustin's eyes widened.

"You're coming with us pretty boy" I gripped onto his shirt tight as I turned to walk to the stairs, people watched us but vouched to just move out of our way.

He tripped a bit but I continued to walk as I held onto Dustin with my other hand, when we reached the top I looked around, the place was big so it was good thinking to bring the blonde along, I pulled him in front of me and his eyes had a hint of fear in it.

"Which way?" he pointed left and I just pushed him in front of us without loosing his shirt.

He walked up to a room with a black door knocking on it before turning the nob and pushing it open, we walked inside and Dustin just stopped staring at the bed before burying his face in my chest, why seeing it would upset him I had no idea but I turned my focus back to the blonde nodding at him to move on.

He turned and walked through a door into the bathroom before going to a double door, where I saw two people on the other side of the glass laughing and kissing each other, Dustin let out a sob as he stared at them and I realized it was Nash and the curly hair guy.

"Nash?" I looked at Dustin when he whimpered his name before he dropped his gaze to the floor leaning on me.

I let go of the blonde and tapped on the glass the two of them spun around and both their gazes fell on Dustin before it flashed to me, I was glaring my hardest at them, Nash squinted his eyes at me before smirking and coming inside.

"If it isn't little Dustin and his inked hero, came here for the party cause it's downstairs?" he said chuckling.

"Nash why?" I looked down to see Dustin staring at him with tear filled eyes.

Nash rolled his eyes "first of all stop calling me Nash cause my name is Nickolas and secondly I already told you why so stop asking me and behaving like some lost puppy!" he snapped at him and Dustin just stared on at him.

I got angry when the first tear streaked down his face "what the fuck kind of person are you, that you can just do that to him and not feel anything about it?!"

He let out a deep dramatic sigh "fine you want me to be harsh, I never fucking loved you, the only reason I ever even looked in your fucking direction was because of a bet and you were so fucking easy, not in the sense that I got to fuck you on the first night, cause that took twelve months, no but in the sense that you wanted someone to date you so bad all I had to say was a few words and I had you!" I watched as Dustin's face changed and emotions that I couldn't read flashed across it.

He turned to me "And as for you, yes I did feel something I felt relieved that I wouldn't have to keep myself from cringing every time I kissed him and that I wouldn't have to tell him that I loved him, because I don't, I never have and I never fucking will!"

I don't know what happened but the next thing I saw was Dustin running into Nash and slamming him so hard into the door that the glass broke, everyone was left in a state of shock as Dustin got up and spit on Nash looking like a beast.