Chapter Thirteen

Dustin

I was looking down at the huge jump in front of me, did they really expect me to do this? nah uh not happening, i turned to walk away only to see Nash running to me, he grabbed me up by my torso and the next thing i knew we were falling back as i screamed my lungs out.

We splashed down into the water and i opened my closed in my eyes ad the bubbles formed around us, i felt his hand around my torso as he swam up back tyo the top, i rubbed the water down off my face and took in a deep breath of air, i could not believe he actually did that to me.

I started to hit him on his chest as he and the other guys laughed, mouse swam up to us "oh my god you should've seen your face when Nash snatched you up, it was priceless" he knocked my arm and i swear i tried to resist but i couldn't.

I dived down at him grabbing his feet and pulling him under water before punching him in the face, i hated it when people laughed at me especially after scaring me, i swam back to the top and smirked at him "oh the look on your face is priceless."

I swam away and climbed out the water looking back to see Nash holding his face and examining his nose, i grabbed up my stuff and walked away, he could examine him all he wanted, the fucker deserved it, i stomped down the path avoiding all the branches in front of me.

As i cleared past the last set of it i felt someone grab my hand and pull me back i spun around to see Nash fuming before i knew what happened he slapped me pushing me back into a tree "what the fuck is wrong with you can'tr you take a joke, don't you ever fucking do that again, you know what in fact i am never bringing you here again, you can stay the fuck home next time." he closed in his eyes and took a deep breath before heading back to the fall.

I just stared at his back watching until he went out of view, i put my hand up to my face, Nash just slapped me because of Mouse, just earlier this afternoon we were making out and now instead of a kiss there was a red mark from his hand print on my face.

I walked up to our room, changed my clothes and packed my bag before heading out the house, if he was going to slap me for Mouse he could spend the rest of the weekend with him for all i cared, i went through the gate and turned heading down the road.

I had been walking for an hour with my earphones in my ears, i had no intention of stopping and i was sure i was close to being home, so there was no point in doing so, plus Nash chose his friend over me, so he could go fuck himself.

--

I don't know when i reached home but all i remember was melting into my bed, my legs felt like melted cheese, yes that was a pun, and all i wanted to do was sleep and forget everything, i slipped off my jacket and closed in my eyes, what a day.

--

I took a shower and pulled on my clothes before grabbing up my bag and heading out the door, i really didn't want to eat after all i felt upset and really didn't feel in a mood to puke, this morning when i woke up and found that there was no calls from Nash, not even a message, so i figured yeah we were over.

I got out my car and went inside to the cafeteria, Aisha and everyone else was waiting on me, i sat down and she slipped onto my lap placing a kiss on my lips, i sighed and leaned against  the back of the chair looking around, this was going to be a bad day and i could see it.

The guys laughed and talked about something and i found myself pulling my phone out of my pocket checking for some sign that he still loved me and wanted to be with me, but when there was still no calls or messages i let out a shaky breath before getting up as i moved Aisha off of me.

I walked out the cafeteria to my locker pulling out my books, i stopped and closed in my eyes trying to keep back the tears, we were over, i had lost him because i was being stupid, how could i punch Mouse and not expect him to be angry, instead of apologist i ran away like a little baby and now my punishment was the end of our relationship.

I felt sick i hadn't eaten and i wanted to throw up, i dropped my books and ran to the bathroom pushing a kid aside to get to the stall, i vomited and cringed as i fell down in the bathroom and started shaking as i felt my heart break we were over.