Chapter Eighteen

Dedicated to CuriousEyes, happy birthday human.

Dustin

I took grip of the weight ropes and started on it with the music playing in the background, i really needed this to clear my head from today because it was an absolute mess, first there was the fight i walked in on, when i thought that Aisha would just be quiet and leave me alone she comes and dumps a smoothie on me.

I had to go take a shower and spend the entire day in my gym clothes, which was really awkward and then i reached to math class late so my teacher decided to shoot random questions at me for fifteen minutes, then at lunch Aisha decided to kick up more drama.

And by the end of my day i wanted to kill her, maybe i could start by cutting her hair off and ending with dumping a bowl of honey on her just before i push her into a bee hive and worst of all there was that one little thing that i have been avoiding thinking about.

Jax knew my secret and he's known it from day one, he said he won't tell but can i really be sure about that, i mean what if i piss him off and he decides to use it against me so now i have to be nice to him from now on, did i forget to mention i hate him.

I hate his face, i hate his black hair, i hate his green eyes i hate that cheeky smirk he always has on his face when he's around me, i could just kill him, i dropped the ropes and moved on to the weights sitting on the bench and lifting them up one by one.

My music stopped when coach walked in and straight up to me "Dustin there's someone here to see you, he's waiting outside." i placed down the weights grabbing my rag as i headed outside.

I turned the corner and my mouth dropped open when i saw Nash leaning up against a wall scrolling through his phone, i walked up to him and he turned from his phone giving me a dead smile, was he fucking stupid? i think he was purposely trying to out me.

I moved up to him after looking around to make sure no one was watching "what in the hell are you doing here Nash?" i whispered to him.

"I came to see you, I'm sorry for hurting you, please forgive me?" he gave me a shy smile and i had the urge to punch him.

"You could have waited until i was finished to call me and lower your voice." i said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I wasn't sure you would come so i took the risk of coming here, please babe come out with me, i need you to forgive me." i rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'll come with you just go and wait by your car." he nodded and walked off.

--

I slipped in the passenger side and he smiled at me before pulling off "so how have you been babe?" he said glancing at me with an unsure smile.

"Fine and yourself?" i folded my arms i guess i needed to make conversation with him after risking two extra hours of exercise tomorrow because of a family emergency, this had better be worth it.

"I've been good, just thinking about you a lot."

"Then why didn't you call me or something huh, i waited for almost two weeks on you thinking that maybe we were really over, i mean everything you told me was it even true?!" i said turning to him, i couldn't help it i was trying to be stern but it all just spilled out as tears covered my face.

He pulled to a stop and undid his seat belt moving close to me "I'm sorry, it's just i had a lot of classes and plus there was work, i really wanted to see you but i couldn't and of course every word i said was true i would never willingly hurt you, i love you, i don't want us to be over, ever." he held my face and wiped my tears before kissing me.

I gripped his jacket collar pulling him to me as we deepened the kiss, i parted my lips and let his tongue slip in as it wrapped itself around my own, i moaned at his lips and we pulled apart to catch our breaths before moving back together.

"I love you" i heard it slip out my lips in between our kiss he pulled back and smirked at me giving me a strange look i had never seen, his face broke into a smile when he caught me studying him, what was going on, was he up to something?

"I love you too babe" all those thoughts left my mind when he said that, of course he wasn't up to something after all he promised he would never hurt me.

--

His hand wrapped around my torso as we made our way into the barbecue hut, i could feel so many eyes on us but for the first time ever it didn't bother me, we moved to the booth at the back and he pulled me on his lap when we finally reached to sit down.

I kissed him on his cheek and the server came up to us with a smile on her face "welcome to Macy Ace Bar-B-Que beach hut, do you guys want your usual today or are we going to switch it up a bit?"

We both looked at each other before turning back to her "our usual thanks" we both laughed when we realized we had said it in sync.