Chapter Sixteen

Dustin

Almost two weeks had passed since i left Nash's apartment and there was nothing from him, so i needed to do something that would stop me from thinking about him. 

I pulled up to the party jumping out of my car, Aisha came around placing her hand around my torso as i threw my hand over her shoulder, we walked in as the music hit me and i could feel the vibrations going through my body.

I went straight to the kitchen where all the guys were standing around joking with beers in their hands, Aisha broke away from me to go with the girls and unsurprisingly Crystal wasn't there, i grabbed a beer from the fridge and went up tot he guys.

They all greeted me and we started going on about our game and our girls Seth pulled Jeb to him and we all moved in closer "so you ready to get rid of that bitch man?" Jeb nodded with a big smirk on his face, oh was Marilyn going to get it tonight.

I gulped down some of my beer before heading out the kitchen with the guys in tow, they all got on the dance floor pulling their girls to them while i headed to get a seat on the couch, i wasn't in the mood to dance, i just wanted to drink and forget everything that happened between me and Nash.

I sunk down in the couch listening to some random person talk about how bad their parents were to them because they didn't get the car they wanted for their birthday, i couldn't help but think they were a spoiled rich brat but then i remembered i was one of them, but at least i didn't behave like they did, sucking up to their parents one minute and bad talking them the next.

I got moved down when someone sat next to me handing me a beer, i collected it while discarding the other one in some random passerby's hand, i dropped back down and took a gulp before looking over to see Jax looking me up and down.

I rolled my eyes on him "what do you want ink heart?" i said as i scowled at him.

He shook his head and looked away, i took another gulp of my beer and looked up to see Aisha stumbling over to me with some weird looking thing in her hand, she dropped on me and i cringed when she let out a breath, she smelt as if she was drinking from the sewer and we had just gotten here.

"Let's dance i want to dance, please?" i got up and put her to stand grabbing her when she wobbled, she pouted "please let's dance" she leaned forward to my ears "and maybe later i'll give you a nice long blow job." she pulled back and giggled at me.

I cringed, one because she can't give good blowjob's and secondly because i didn't want her accidentally puking on my dick with her drunk state, but to get her to stop talking to me with her sewer smelling mouth i lead her on to the dance floor.

I turned her around and put my hands on her hips, she arched her back and began to grind on me the only good thing about dating her, besides her being a good cover was that she had a nice thick ass that kept her bones from hurting me down there, trust me i had that experience and i didn't want to go through that again.

She began to grind on me moving in a lustful way, the music made it so much easier to enjoy because she looked like she had a itch on her ass and was trying to use my dick to scratch it, i bit my lips trying to hold in the laugh that was threatening to burst out because of that thought.

After a while she seemed to have given off and went to the girls i walked up to the guys, who were watching as Jeb danced with Marilyn, he spun her around and let her hand go making her fly into one of the guys that she cheated on him with, we all burst into laughter as they both looked at him startled.

He walked over and switched off the music making everyone turn to watch him before he moved over picking up the mic "good night fella's and lady's as you know i'm Jeb one of the bad ass members of you very own Blood fangs" everyone shouted blood fangs before he resumed "and as you all know until tonight i have been dating the very beautiful and whoring Marilyn, so all of you have been telling me that she was a slut and i haven't been listening to you, but now i will in fact just today i went around and i made a video with a few of my friends and you are going to love it, enjoy!"

--

The video cut off and everyone was left staring at the blank wall, with their mouths open, it wasn't until Marilyn broke into tears and ran out the room that everyone started laughing and oohing at her, she was now going to be the laughing stock of the school and she fucking deserved it.