Chapter 21

**NICKI POV**

"But what about Lydia?" he asked me.

"I don't know.. She won't even talk to me" I sighed. "Forgive me for sounding self entitled, but I don't feel as though I did anything wrong to her."

"I agree." he said, "but how do you feel? I mean like.. I don't know how far along you were with that relationship."

"Its been nearly 4 years. We got together, and we decided that we wanted a baby. So I found this guy named Omarion who agreed to let me have his baby as long as we named it after him. Lydia was with me every step of the way during pregnancy and with raising OJ." I explained.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"There was a time when I couldn't think of a life with anyone besides Lydia. But now all I can think of is the possibility of a life with you." I confessed.

"Since the day we met thats all I could think of too." he assured me.

"I know.. You told me you loved me that first night." I looked up at him.

"I still love you."

"I love you too."

I woke up to my alarm the next morning. Aubrey's arms were wrapped around my body.

I sat up and looked at him, he was beginning to wake up so I kissed him.

He woke up, "hm?"

"Where's OJ?" I asked.

He sat up and looked around, "he was in the bed with us right?"

"Thats what I thought too."

I stood up and briefly checked around the room.

"I'm gonna check his room." I notified as I left the room.

His room was empty, I started freaking out now and was wide awake as I rushed through the rest of the house. Its times like these when I wished the house was smaller. Where could he be?

I went back upstairs, realizing I hadn't checked the guest rooms. I opened the door to the one nearest my bedroom and gasped.

Lydia lay asleep with OJ in her arms. I stood over them, both sleeping so peacefully and beautifully. I couldn't help but fall in love all over again. I kissed her, and she began waking up.

"Lydia you scared me half to death."

She sat up, "i know.. Sorry"

"I didn't know you were coming home."

"I didnt know you were having company" she shot back.

I nodded, "fair enough."

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes of course."

"Then tell me that he doesn't mean anything to you."

"I.. I can't" I confessed. "I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. This is my fault." she sighed holding back tears.

"Its partially my fault too." I admitted.

"So, what are you going to do?" she sniffled.

"I don't know how to choose between two people I love and care about."

"Nic I love you and you mean a lot to me. If being with him is going to make you happy, then do it. Above all, I want you to be happy. Its gonna hurt and it'll be hard for me, but I will survive. I'll survive off of your happiness." she assured me, "Nothing can break our friendship remember, i will still always be here for you.. And OJ."

QOTD: I don't have one... So yall ask me something. Lol