Chapter 2

**Drake's POV**

The lady at the desk opens her mouth "hello who are you here to see?"

"Ms.Maraj, and you are?" I reply.

"I'm Lydia, she smiles, do you have an appointment?"

"Oh! Hi Lydia, I do have an appointment...I'm actually 5 minutes late..."

"Okay, what's your name?" she asked me, staring over her computer.

"Aubrey Graham" I state.

"Ohh Mr. Graham, one sec." She said, and dialed some buttons on some machine beside the computer.

"Oh I didn't even see her there, is she with you?" Lydia asked me staring at Liyah.

"Yes this is Daddy's princess, Aaliyah." I smiled wrapping my arm around Liyah.

"Dad!!! I'm 15, like 'Daddy's princess' really??" Liyah protested.

"Sorry" I laughed.

"Ohh well hi Aaliyah." Lydia waved to Liyah. Just as Liyah started to reply, a woman walks in I'm assuming this is Onika.

"Mr. Graham," She looked at me. "You can come into my office."

"Okay" I agreed.

"Oh, who's this?" Onika asked looking at Liyah.

"My daughter Aaliyah." I answered. Liyah looked up and gave Onika a weak smile.

"Oh haii lil ladybug, do you mind staying out here with Lydia?" Onika said, then she turned to Lydia. "Can you go down to the lobby and get OJ for me?" Lydia nodded and began getting up.

"I gotta go?" Liyah whined, I didn't have any control over whether or not Onika wanted an adolescent in her office.

"Ummm, does she Onika?" I asked scratching the back of my head. "And who's OJ?"

"Yeah sorry," She groaned. "OJ is my son, Omarion. He's 3."

"Sorry Liyah, you gotta stay out for a bit." I said patting her back.

"Ughh, fine!" Liyah snapped and walked away.

"Liyah!" I called her back, "Don't be like that, I'll make it up to you later."

"Shopping?" Liyah perked up.

"Whatever you want" I told her, she smiled and walked out.

"Sorry bout that Onika," I said nervously, I'm sure she's used to formal business.

"Its okay," She told me, "So... down to business?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"So, you want to purchase 2 of my businesses, is that correct?" She began fanning through papers.

"Yes." I felt unprofessional compared to her.

"Here," She unfolded a map of her business locations, "Take your pick and we'll compromise."

"I'll take the one here in Queens, and one in Miami." I decided after looking at it for about 20seconds.

"You can't have Queens, thats my home town," She said quickly. "If you think you can handle Chicago, I will give you that on discount."

"I'll give you extra for the one here in Queens?" I suggested, I wanted to have an excuse to visit.

"You know what?" She began looking through another pile of papers. "I'm supposed to be opening a second business in Queens next week. So do you want the old or the new?"