Chapter 124

Nicki POV

After Aubrey left for the second time that day, Blaire returned with six friends. Most of them were super excited to see me, and for the entire time they were asking tons of questions and telling me about how they followed me on twitter and thought I was funny or interesting. They admired my story, and loved watching my interviews. They wanted to know about Lydia and OJ, and me and Aubrey.

"Wow, you know what I just realized? Out of the 8 of us in this room, Drake has been with 4 of us." One of them recalled.

"Thats not really an appropriate conversation." Another snapped.

"You're just saying that because you were his mistress." The first rolled her eyes.

"I thought you guys were all friends?" I questioned.

"We are."

"I personally would never say something like that about a friend.. especially in front of people outside of your friend circle." I cocked my head to the side.

"Its not a secret anymore."

"I guess not." I rolled my eyes.

"She's right, that was unnecessary Tish." Blaire added.

"I just thought she should know what she's getting herself into."

The triplets woke up and I excused myself to go get them from their cribs.

"Hey you three." I greeted them, glad to be in the quietness for once. "There are a lot of friends downstairs okay? Don't be shy, Mommy will be there." I warned as I started to change their diapers on the floor.

When I finally got them downstairs everyone was excited to see them. The triplets immediately clung to me.

"Aww they're shy." One of the women remarked.

"Not usually." I sat on the floor so they could crawl into my lap.

"Maybe because its so many.." someone suggested.

"No, they're usually fine around paparazzi, and crowds in general. Especially Ali. Maybe we'll just give them some time, they may still be waking up." I rubbed Ali and Liam's backs.

Blaire came and sat next to me, "Can I hold one? They liked me earlier.."

"When they are ready to socialize, I will let them freely greet you guys. But they are a bit off right now." I shook my head.

"They're just babies-" someone butt-in.

"My babies." I corrected.

"Yeah, but the worst that will happen is they'll cry. But thats what babies do anyways.. You have to let them cry."

"Theres a difference between letting them cry and making them cry."

"You dont think you're giving them too much power?"

"My five year old son has more manners, a better attitude and so much more than I assume any of you could accomplish with your own. So you can torture your kids if you want, but I know how to raise mine." I said through clenched teeth.

"Okay, new subject." Blaire suggested. We did end up changing the subject for a while, and once the triplets loosened their grips enough for Blaire to cradle Ollie, the woman who had ridiculed my parenting skills sat across from her. Immediately, Ollie began crying. Ali climbed out of my lap and hit the woman's wrist.

"Ali that wasn't nice. Say sorry." I instructed.

"So much for manners." The woman scoffed. Ali began crying which triggered Liam.