Chapter 51

Aubrey POV

When OJ and I got back to the table the girls were all staring at me.

"You told them," I eyed Lydia.

"I didn't say a thing." Lydia stated.

"Yeah she wont tell usssss." Liyah groaned.

"Aaliyah had an interesting guess." Lydia's mom sipped her water.

"Was she right?" I asked Lydia as I sat down.

"Nope, you're good." she replied.

"Good," I pushed Nic's hair behind her ear, "because you're not getting it until we get home."

"Aww." Liyah groaned.

Nicki POV

Before we left, we were all saying our good-bye's and went to get into our separate cars when OJ ran up to my window.

"Mommy mommy!"

I opened the door, "whats wrong?"

"Can I go wif you?" he asked.

"I don't have a carseat in this car, we'll have to get the one out of Mama's car okay." I explained, "go tell Mama we need it."

He smiled and ran over. Lydia walked over to the car, "you wanna just switch cars for tonight? You know that seat is a bitch to move."

"Yeah but I bought you that car for your birthday last year." I said.

"Uh huh. And I bought you this car for Christmas last year. So?" She put her hand on her hip.

"Touché." I cut my eyes at her.

"Come on babe." I motioned for Aubrey to leave with me.

He started getting out of the car and Lydia helped me out as Mom and Aaliyah walked over.

Back at home we were watching Finding Dory together when we ran out of popcorn.

"I'll get it." I stood.

"Me too." OJ clung to my arm.

We got to the kitchen and he let go of me, "first potty." he said.

"Okay, I'll wait."

I walked back into the livingroom and sat on Aubrey's lap.

"I feel like the world's worst mom." I dug my face into his neck.

"No you're not Nic."

"Yeah right, I never make time to spend time with him and he's my only child." I complained. "I mean, imagine if I had more.. What would I do?"

"He knows how much you love him. Thats all that matters."

"I just feel like all of my free time goes into our relationship, which I love.. But I just miss nights like this." I sighed.

"I'm a father Nic. I understand completely if you need to spend more time with your son." He kissed my cheek.

"Mommy we can make popcorn now?" OJ entered.

In the kitchen I knelt beside him while the popcorn was in the microwave.

"Baby boy you know I love you so much right?" I asked, "More than anything in the world.."

"Yes mommy."

"But do you think I spend enough time with you?" I squinted, hoping he understood me.

"Sometimes." he shrugged.

"Can I promise you something?" I asked, "Because I ALWAYS keep my promises to you right?"

"Yes."

"If you ever want me to come see you or pick you up.. Call me no matter what, and I promise I will stop what I am doing and come get you because you're more important to me than anything else okay?" I told him.

"Really?" he grinned.

"Mhmm I promise." I hugged him.

That night, after OJ went to sleep I laid on the bed while Aubrey was in the shower. I got a little bored so I slipped into a robe and knocked softly on the bathroom door before entering.

"Everything okay?" he peeked his head out.

I pouted as I leaned against the wall "I got a little bored waiting for Daddy to get out the shower."

I watched a smile creep across his face as he motioned for me to join him.

I cocked an eyebrow at him, "oh?"

Once I was in the shower with him he pinned me against the wall and kissed me passionately. The hot water ran down his back and steamed the entire shower. His hands massaged my breasts as he pressed himself against me. The massages became more profuse as he began thrusting himself into me. I let out soft moans between kisses. He lifted me up and sped his thrusts up.

Later that night he had me wear one of his t-shirts to bed.

"Damn you look sexy in that." he licked his lips.

"I love you." I hugged him.

"I love you too babe." he pecked my cheek and laid me on the bed, "I have something for you."

"Oh the mystery gift?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

He reached under his pillow and revealed a small box. I opened it, inside was a beautiful necklace with the pendant AOAO.

"Its beautiful." I smiled, biting my lip.

"I was hoping youd like it." he hugged me.

"Of course I would."

QOTD: gonna start a blog soon (this week most likely) please comment what topics you might want to see me speak on or anything... If you need advice or information.. Ik A LOT of stuff tbh about many diff things so just try me.