Chapter 4

**Nic's POV**

"Nicki, I am soo sorry for coming at you like that! I really shouldn't have and....and" Aaliyah burst into tears again. I stared at her, she just disrespected me then came back crying so basically she really only here cause Drake probably tryna cover his own ass since we going on this date thing tonight which I soooo don't know what I was thinking when I agreed.

"Nic accepts your apology." Lydia said slyly, "She just being stubborn."

I side eyed her.

"Onika please talk to meeee!" Aaliyah cried out.

"I accept your apology." I said rolling my eyes. She ran up to me and hugged me.

"I promise I didn't mean a thing I said to you, I just got aggravated with you- well, not with YOU but what you said. I'm really really sorry." She cried into my neck.

"Its okay Aaliyah," I said rubbing her back, "I understand."

"Really?!" She said excitedly.

"Mhmm"

"So, I gotta question now that this is over..." She stated.

"Yeah?"

"Lydia.... Like in private Nic." She glanced in Lydia's direction.

"Come on into my office." I said.

We walked into my office and immediately she asked,

"D-do you like my dad?"

"He is my business partner, and well I haven't been looking for anyone new lately." I explained truthfully.

"mhmm. I bet you havent. Like, can you be honest with me? Please. I see the way y'all look at each other! It's like Cupid shoots y'all in the as- I meant butt before y'all come to work in the morning! stop frontin Nic!" She laughed. She really thinks I have a thing for Drake.. Wow.

" I am being forreal. I bet Lydia put you up to this." I laughed.

"Nu uhh!! I haven't even talked to her." She protested.

"Oh aiight" I smirked.

"Just be ready for tonight." She reminded me.

"Yeah ok"

**Drake's POV**

"Liyah, how do I look?" I asked nervously.

"Fine, dad why you sweating and stressing so much? Wait.... You like he don't you!?" Liyah asked.

This girl always got some shit up her sleeve. Only her.

"Okay. You caught me. She's beautiful, and I think I like her. Like more than business. Can you keep on a low Liyah.. Please?" I pleaded.

"Yass dad! I'm a genius. And yea sure I won't tell.. Nic." She said.

I just laughed and she joined.

**Liyah's POV**

My dad had on a white and black Versace tuxedo. With black dress shoes. He looks amazing, which Nicki will most likely loveeeee! Lydia and I came up with the plan to go buy their outfits so they can look at each other and fall in love! Clever, right!?

"Dad, Nic should be ready!" I yelled.

"Yeah where's my cologne?" He asked.

"Here." said as I handed it to him.

"Kay. I'll stop by In like 20 mins to bring over OJ. And uhmm, you know Nic's and I number. Bye." He said.

"Kay daddy bye."