Chapter 44

Drake POV

I got to Nics house and found her on her bed in black lingerie, accented with gold.

She had a glass of wine in her hand. She took a sip as our eyes met.

"You look amazing." I awed.

"Even though its not red?" She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Yes."

"You're not gonna come over here?" She asked.

"I was getting to that." I took off my jacket.

"I'm sorry are you afraid of me or something?" She asked.

"No." I denied.

She sat up and folded her arms, "so that means Lydia told you."

"Yes, does that ch-"

"No, no. You still don't know which it is." She smirked.

I approached her and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Don't be so uptight." she winked, grabbing a glass a wine to give to me.

"You're quite enticing." I took a sip of the wine.

She unbuttoned my shirt and traced my abs with her finger.

"You're going to make this decision very hard for me." I stated, trying to stay strong. I kept replaying in my mind her statement earlier about her getting back at me tonight. I couldn't help but believe this is what she meant.

"Aww.. Poor baby." she poked out her bottom lip.

She took my empty wine glass and smirked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing... You just seem like you want more wine." she replied innocently.

"Sure." I shrugged, "is your plan to get me drunk?"

"I've seen you drink Aubrey," she raised an eyebrow, "believe me.. I know when you've had enough."

I agreed.

She poured another glass of wine but didn't hand it to me. "Oh I didn't say you were getting a glass of wine."

"Wh-"

"I mean, its for you of course... But I just had a.. Less traditional idea." my eyes widened as she poured the wine down and around her cleavage.

"Damn it Onika." I mumbled through my teeth.

I laid her on the bed and climbed over her. My tongue ran across her chest, following the sweet taste of the wine.

I had to sit up to remove her lingerie to get to the rest of her body. I tossed it to the side and continued where I left off. My hands roamed her body as hers followed close behind them. My tongue made its way back up her body, to her neck and then her lips.

I gave in, not noticing at what point she had undone my pants. I felt myself press against her, and then I heard her chuckle between kisses.

"What?" I pulled away.

"I see you've brought a friend." she ran her fingers through her hair.

I stood up, slightly embarrassed.

"Which means.. You were wrong, and now.. I'm gonna go take a shower." she stood and pecked my cheek.

"That's how it works?" I asked.

"I told you I had to get you back for what you did Aubrey." she stated, "next time you'll know, if you let me concentrate at work you get to concentrate in bed."