Chapter 92

NICKI POV

I found a fitted nude lace dress that revealed a tasteful amount of cleavage, it came down almost to my knees. I threw on plain nude red bottoms and silver jewelry.

"You look stunning." Aubrey complimented as he threw on a button up.

"Thanks, I'm gonna go get the kids ready.. and I'll be back to do hair and makeup." I explained.

"Okay."

I knocked on Aaliyah's bedroom door.

"Who is it?" She called out.

"Me." I replied.

She cracked the door open.

"Are you dressed?" I asked.

"No, I couldn't find anything so I did my makeup first."

"Good, I want you in all white okay?" I told her.

"Like completely white?"

"Head-to-toe." I emphasized.

"Okay."

Lydia met me in the hallway outside of OJ's room. She was wearing a nude dress that was short on one leg but flowed to the floor on the other. It came together with a gold pendant on her right hip.

"Is this what you had in mind?" She asked, referring to the text I had sent her telling her what color to wear.

"Perfect."

"OJ is asleep." she informed.

"Alright. I'm gonna get the babies dressed then.. can you make sure the moms are in red?"

"K"

I dressed the boys in black button up shirts and black pants. I found a white ruffled dress for Allison. I packed an extra white dress for her in the diaper bag in case... well, you know. I pulled her thin hair into a tiny ponytail and added a white bow. I put them in the playpen together even though they were still asleep.

Lydia had OJ dressed like the boys for me. Eventually we were all ready to head out, we split up to take separate Ubers to the restaurant. It was as if someone told paparazzi we were going to be at that specific restaurant at that time.

When we pulled up, there was a crowd of people with cameras, others with their phones out.

"How the hell did they know we were coming?" I asked Aubrey.

"Maybe the restaurant tipped them off." he suggested.

"I wanted to take a family photo outside the restaurant." I pouted.

"We still can, now there'll just be a ton of pictures to choose from." He tried to make me see the bright side.

I rolled my eyes, before I could say something back I got a call from Lydia.

L: Hey, whats the move?

O: Well, I wanted to take a big family photo..

L: Yeah, this is kind of a bummer

O: My rather aggravating fiancé thinks we should take advantage of the many cameras and-