Chapter 134

NICKI POV

Weeks had gone by of our new arrangement. I still had another few days before I could go into the office but the reality of everything was beginning to set in even more so than before.

I woke up briefly as Aubrey was leaving for work, I had gone to bed before he got home the night before. "Good morning." I watched him put his shirt on.

"Good morning," he smiled at me through the mirror, "how are you feeling? They said you were down all day yesterday."

"I miss you." I replied.

"You want me to call out? I'll stay right here with you all day." He started to take his shirt back off.

"Noo.."

"I can stay an extra 20 minutes.." he offered.

"Don't be late because of me." I shook my head.

"I won't. I was leaving early to stop for gas and I was gonna go to a store. I can do that after work or at lunch." He knelt next to me in the bed. He bent down to kiss me and his hand gently massaged my breast that didn't get cut through my shirt. He knew if he stayed there too long I would've made him stop so his hand moved lower. I felt myself getting really wet as his hand got closer. He rubbed my entrance through my panties and I felt him smirk against my mouth when he felt how wet I was.

I pulled away from the kiss and bit my lip, "don't act so surprised."

"I'm not." He pulled my panties down. He slid two fingers effortlessly inside of me. With his free hand he lifted my shirt.

I stopped him before it went above my breasts, "Don't do that."

"Come on, your scars are nearly fully healed now." I felt him add another finger as he sped up. "Are you seriously going to hide them forever now?"

"Thats my decision, not yours." I tried to close my legs but he stopped me.

"I'm just trying to help."

"Get off of me."

He slowed down and rubbed my clit with his thumb, "I was just trying to make up for the what? 2-3 months.. and you said you like it better wh-"

"You need to get the fuck away from me Aubrey." I tried to pull away.

"Why are you acting like this? Nic.." he paused. I took the opportunity to find a way to kick him which back him enough for me to get away from him.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I glared at him, putting a pillow in front of me.

"Nic- Look, Im sorry-"

"You need to leave, now." I insisted. He threw his shirt on and left.

LYDIA POV

I was stuck at the hospital getting my wrist checked again. Every step of the process included moving to a different waiting room, filling out papers, consulting, x rays etc. I thought that doing an early appointment would make this go by faster but I was wrong. I sat in my third waiting room of the morning and just as I was called up to the desk to verify my information, I had a call from Nic.

"One second." I smiled at the woman. When I answered the phone, all I could hear was Nic's breathing. "Babe, whats wrong."

"I need you here- I don't- I don't know what t-" She was starting to hyperventilate.

"I'm across town, it'll take me over an hour to get to you. Do you want me to call Aubrey? Where's his-"

"Don't call him!" She screamed in my ear.