Chapter 131

NICKI POV

A few days later I found myself on twitter before getting out of bed in the morning:

- Good morning loves! Take over the world today. I have a surprise for you all ❤️

I scrolled through the responses and the guesses of what the surprise was.

- All I am going to say is, turn on channel 12 in an hour and keep it on! You won't be sorry!!

- Also, what colors should I wear today?

The census was nude and pink.

I read someone's tweet to me, "How come you always tweet and interact.. but Lydia just posts pics on IG w/o captions... and only tweets to you? She not into it?"

- She's a troll. Ignore her antics.

Lydia chimed in:

_SLANDER!
And gif of Judge Judy.

- Now she's online, interrogate her😂

I went to Lydia's page and pressed refresh over and over again as she began tweeting.

_Hi...

_Hello...

_Is this... content? 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴

_ what am I supposed to say on here?

There was a pause before she tweeted again.

_ Stop asking me the same questions! I'll answer them FINNEEE.

_ i dont talk during interviews because the questions are forwarded towards Nic.

_ i dont caption my posts because.. idk, what do you want me to put?

_ twitter is confusing.

_ uhh.. i have notifications when Nic tweets

_ yes im in a relationship & yes its with a woman & no I won't give her name.

_ ok the amount of yall that asked "do you have more money than Nicki" is wild..

_ we have the exact same income.

_ ttyl.. Gotta go to work / get ready for the surprise Nic mentioned / go see that lady 🙄😒

I went back to my own account:

- If you're TV isn't on like I told you to, you're gonna miss.. and that will suck.

- Love you babes! T-50mins!!

I put my phone down and started getting dressed. Aubrey woke up as I did my makeup.

"Sorry did I wake you?" I apologized.

"No." He shook his head.

"Well, good morning." I went over and kissed his cheek.

As soon as I finished my makeup the triplets started crying.

"I got it.." he sat up.

"Can you grab their bottles? And I'll change them real quick." I suggested.

"Bet." He threw on some sweatpants and left the room. I followed him out and entered the nursery.

I started with Liam, then Ali then Ollie. When I went to put Ollie down he clung to me "No!" He yelled.

"Come on Ollie-bear, mommy has to go to work. And daddy is gonna make you guys some breakfast." I coaxed but it didn't work.