Chapter 79

AUBREY POV

Nic was too upset to tell me about the Ciara incident so Lydia did the honors. I could tell how pissed Lydia was about the whole ordeal as well, but she was evidently trying to stay strong for Nic.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast." Lydia sighed.

"Can I help?" Nic offered, trying to get up.

Lydia carefully laid her back down, "no, you just worry about resting up so your hearing can come back soon. Plus that interview is tonight."

"Fine." Nic rolled her eyes playfully as Lydia left.

"How are you feeling?" I turned to Nic.

"tired." she laid her head on my chest and exhaled.

"We're businesswomen.. pretty damn successful too." she murmured mainly to herself, tracing my abs with her finger "We make important deals and all that type of stuff. But the most important deal we've ever made, we didn't sign off for it or anything.."

I pulled her on top of me as she vented.

"I don't know what I'd do without my babyboy... he's my world." she tried to wipe away her oncoming tears, "When everything is going bad, he always manages to be my rock."

"I thought that was Lydia..." I remarked.

She ignored my comment and leaned in close to me. She pecked my lips softly twice before her tongue began to beckon for entrance into my mouth. Needless to say, our tongues danced from my mouth to hers; first, in a slow fox trot then it gradually sped into a Salsa nueva eventually making its way back down to a tango. Following the rhythm of our tongues, her hips began to grind passionately against me as her legs straddled my waist-line. My hands made their way down to grip her ass as she continued. Without breaking our kiss, I gently flipped us over so that I was on top. I wanted her right then and there... no, I needed her. I deepened the kiss as she wrapped her legs around me. My hands slipped into the arch of her back as I pulled her close to feel how much I yearned for her, as if she didn't already know.

The worst part about how badly I needed her right now, was that I knew she'd gladly be up for it. But I wanted to wait until her head was okay, I knew she'd be worth every second of waiting; I also knew she was gonna be pissed if I stopped now.

We continued the intense make out session for a while longer as I battled in my head of what to do. Then, as if she had answered my prayers, she tapped my shoulders.

We pulled away from the kiss, "babe, I can kiss you like that forever."

"Then why'd you stop?" I cracked a smile.

She put her hands on either side of my face, "Lydia is making breakfast, I wanna have time to shower and get dressed before hand."

"I would have to let you up in order for that to happen." I taunted.

"come on babee." she whined.

I shook my head, "whats the magic word?"

"please?" She guessed.

"that's not it, its actually more than one word."

She sighed, "what if I told you, that I can't take a shower because of the risk of slipping and hitting my head. So I need you to help me take a bath instead?"