Chapter 86

GUYS THIS BOOK HAS OVER 40K views so far!!!! Thats super exciting! How can we get to 50K tho??? Love you guys!!

btws.. (Yes an actual chapter is below) What do you wanna see more of in this book? Lydia x Nicki? Omarion&Ciara? Dricki moments? The kids? The in-laws? The court case? Their therapy sessions? Arguments? Sex? Love? Work? Hard times? Aubrey's friends? Employees? Paparazzi/fans? More interviews&media / social media candids? LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL WANT! (Get that comment section popping)

NICKI POV

At home, all of the kids were awake. I quietly greeted them, as well as Aubrey's parents and Lydia's mom.

"I'm only here for a bit, still easing back into the work flow." I explained. I knelt by where the triplets were playing on the floor, "I missed my babies." I puffed my cheeks out at them, causing them to laugh.

OJ plopped himself into my lap, "What about me Mommy?"

"Of course I missed my baby boy!" I wrapped him in a tight hug.

He opted to join Allison and I upstairs to lay down for a bit. I'll never find a better cuddle buddy than him. Holding him in one arm, with his head resting on my chest reminded why this case was so important. I wasn't fighting against Ciara and Omarion, I was fighting for OJ and I. OJ and everything he knows and loves, everyone he knows and loves. As complex as his family here may be, this is his family, our family, and this is where he belongs.

The next day I arrived at my therapy session, which was conveniently scheduled directly before the Psychologist session.

"Good morning Ms Maraj how are you feeling?" The quaint woman in the pant suit greeted me as she ushered me over to the couch.

"Considering the fact that you are probably completely aware of my current situation, you can imagine my state of mind right now." I sipped my coffee.

"Do you drink coffee often?" She asked as she scribbled something onto her clipboard.

"Yes actually."

"Tell me about yourself?" She sat in the chair adjacent to the couch I was sitting on.

"I.. own a successful business with my best friend, I am a mother and recently engaged." I stated.

"Okay." She scribbled something down.

"Is that sufficient?"

"How many kids do you have?" She looked up.

"4.. 5?" I stuttered.

"precisely?"

"I'm new to this.. my- uh fiancé's daughter considers us like her moms but her actual mom works for me. So its weird I guess? She kinda really hates me."

"The daughter or the mother?" she scribbled.

"The mother.." I replied.

"You say the daughter considers you as her mom. Do you consider her as your daughter?"

"Well, yeah. I guess.. I haven't really thought about it. Aubrey and I haven't necessarily discussed whether or not we were going to legitly co-parent our kids we didn't have together." I explained.

"Okay." She scribbled something down.

"Okay?"

"What were your parents like growing up?"

"Well, they were dead." I said bluntly.

"Do you have siblings?"

"I did at one point, but they also died soon after my parents."