Chapter 1

**Drake's P.O.V**

"Wayne Book me a Flight, ASAP!" I said to Wayne.

"where to?" he replied.

"Queens, NY" I confirmed as Wayne began typing it in on his phone.

"Ayee, nigga! what you trying to look into out there?" He asked putting his phone in his back pocket.

"What else? I buy businesses!" I laughed.

"No, smart ass. What kind of business?" His face went serious.

"haha. Ohh, this chick named Onika has a whole lot of Fashion businesses. She's located in Queens, NY. We emailed about it , and she said she's willing to sell me about to of them. She has a clothing line along with it too. I decided to help her out and I'll advertise it for a lil bit! Although, her clothing line is known WORLD WIDE!" I know I sounded hella hype but this is a big deal.

"Koo. What's the name of it?" Wayne said, he didn't sound as hype as I hoped.

"The Maraj Collage" I informed him.

"ohh yea! I've heard of that. My girl wanted me to but her some of that. Her shit look like Chanel and Versace! Damn man, how much she selling that to you for ? Cause it must for the high!" Now he hyped up.

"$5,000,000.00" I told him.

"Dayummmmmn!" I honestly don't see what he hype for though.

"Nigga, that's nothing! We rich forever!" Wayne and I did our handshake.

"HYFR!" He said doing a victory dance.

"Haha! Just go Book my flight. For 5:00 p.m. So I can be there by morning... And I want 1st class, Private! Ion' want the boys flying with me today." I said.

"Aiight bro." Wayne said before walking out my office.

**10 mins later**

"Mr.Graham, Aalyiah's on the line!" My assistant, Kelly said as she walked in.

"okay, thanks Kelly." I told her, but I was focused on the email I was sending to Onika.

"Mhmm" Kelly said.

"oh, Kelly. Can you tell her to just come up here for me?" I looked up, just realizing what she had said.

"Sure." Kelly said.

*Knock, Knock!*

"Come in!" I chimed.

"Hey daddy!" Aaliyah came in and hugged me.

"Hey babygirl! Wassup?" I greeted her.

"Well, there's this party a-- (gco)" Aaliyah started but I ain't wanna hear it.

"No" I put my stern voice on.

"Dad, I'm 15! You never let me do anything! Ughh.." She protested, I sat back and crossed one leg over the other.

"I won't be in town. You'll have to come with me." I said.

"Can't I just stay home?" She begged.

"No, do you think I'm stupid? You're asking me to stay home and before you know it, you're at that damn party!" I slammed my hand down on my desk.

"FINE!" She pouted.

"Let's go.. We need to pack, for a week. Y'all outta school, right?" I said to move the conversation along.

"Yes, dad.. It's summer!" She snapped.

**Nic's POV**

I sat at my desk, almost dozing off. The past week has been HECTIC, I've been emailing back and forth with a big businessman who wants to buy my line and two of my stores.

"Nic, Its 6. I'm off now. Lydia's here." My intern, Vanessa said.

"Kay Baii! Send Lydia in now." I said shooing her away. Vanessa is no help anyway.

"Well, uhh okay." She hesitated and closed the door. I heard her tell Lydia to come in. Lydia walked in, she had on a dress suit from the collection.

"Hey Nic! So how's the businessman's deal coming along? Settle on a price yet?" Lydia asked dropping a pile of paperwork on my desk.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Paper work." She said.

"I get that part. I mean what for?" I looked at her.

"Your franchise out in Chicago, read and see." She opened one of the manila folders and slid it closer to me.

"Ughhhhh!! I'm tired." I exhaled.

"You want some help?" Lydia asked.

"This is why I love you!" I pulled a chair for her to sit beside me.

"And about the businessman?" She said sitting down.

"$5,000,000.00" I said, "Still 50/50 split on profits so its all good."

"Thats a good deal." Lydia nodded her head.

"Ohh and he'll be here tonight at 9pm." I said going back to our emails.

"Yea okay, I'm sure all y'all gonna do is discuss business." Lydia laughed to herself.

"Lydia you play all day!" I pushed her chair a bit.

"All I'm saying is, don't come looking for me when he gets here." She shook her head.

"Its strictly business! Lydia you are a mess!" We nearly fell laughing.