Chapter 3

**Drake's POV**

We pulled up to the building to drop Onika off.

"Bye Onika!" I waved.

"Bye Nic!" Liyah echoed.

"Bye guys see yall tomorrow?" She said putting OJ on her hip.

"Yeah, is it ok if Liyah comes too?" I asked.

"Of course," she responded, "OJ will be here too."

"Ok cool." I said as she began walking towards the door. Her curves mesmerized me, as her pink dress hugged her in all the right places.

"Dad can you stop staring at it?" Liyah interrupted my thoughts.

"Starring at what?" I played dumb.

"Wow, nevermind." She climbed into the front seat. "Lets go!"

NEXT DAY

"Liyah, sweetie hurry up!" I called up the stairs. "We got things to do and places to be!" She came downstairs with blue ripped jean shorts, an off the shoulder pink sweater that said Beautiful and pink strapped sandals. I had on a black suit with black shiny shoes. Im gonna impress Nic today.

At the building

"Well look who's here," Lydia chuckled as we walked in, I wish I understood her humor.

"HIII!!" OJ ran up to Liyah and I, then back into Nic's office as if nothing happened.

"Hi Lydia," I said, "Waddup with lil man?"

"Heyy Lydia!" Liyah said enthusiastically, "I love your heels! Is that like Versace or something?"

"He is hyper today." Lydia said.

"And oh thanks Liyah, they ARE Versace." she continued, showing off her shoes. "Nic brought em."

"Yall can have yall girltalk else where!" I joked.

"Hate much?" Liyah laughed.

"Nahh never that." I replied.

"Bye playboy, I'm sure you and your mistress got plenty to talk about." Lydia cackled.

"Mistress?" I looked at her confused.

"Lemme just buzz.." Just then Onika walks out of her office.

"Hey guys!" She greeted us cheerfully.

"Back to work for me." Lydia mumbled under her breath.

"You stay slacking!" Onika said lightly hitting her in the head with an empty folder.

"Abuse!" Lydia jokingly fell to the ground.

"Get ya ass up," Onika laughed pulling Lydia to her feet. "I pay you too much for you to be yelling bout some abuse."

Liyah began laughing, I nudged her. I wanted to show Onika I can be a professional business man.

"Hello Onika." I said. Liyah side eyed me.

"Yea... hi... hmmm.. Onika!" Liyah said, still unable to control jer laughter.

"How was the mall?" Onika asked.

"It was fun! I got a few things from your clothing line!" Liyah babbled, "But it would've been better if you were there."

"Yeah she saw your clothing line in the glass window and went berserk." I smiled a little, "She tried to buy the whole store."

"Whatever.." Liyah side eyed me, then walked over to Onika and grabbed OJ out of her arms. "Don't yall have work to do?"

"Thats funny!" Onika laughed, then her face went serious. "But yeah, Mr. Graham walk into my office."