Chapter 132

WARNING!! Sensitive Content!
Before you read PLEASE be sure that you are in the right mindset to do so, the chapter touches on a sensitive topic and I want to make sure you guys are okay.
I will post a less sensitive version of the chapter soon for anyone that needs to skip this one. Please just let me know.

NICKI POV

I ended up exchanging numbers with Margo before heading back to the states. Back in New York, the first thing we did was put the babies to bed and lay in bed together on our phones.

"Shit." Aubrey said under his breath.

"Whats wrong?" I looked up at him.

"I forgot I start work tomorrow, we never figured out wh-"

"I'll stay home until we figure something out. If needed, I can take the triplets into the office with me... or we can pull some of our resources." I shrugged.

"But you love work. You shouldn't have to-"

"No, I need to start prioritizing the dresses for the Bride-to-be weddings, which can be done easily from home. They dont need constant attention anymore. I can use the times I need to feed and change and play with them as my breaks from working. It'll work out." I assured him. "We could also fly Lydia's mom in or see if your parents are able to stay for a bit to watch them. We're fine."

"I thought-"

"I fully support the idea of you working babe. So we're gonna find a way to make it work." I kissed his chin. We made out for a little bit and he pulled me on top of him. Before it got too good I pulled away.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head, "well not nothing, but nothing between us is wrong. Sorry." I covered my mouth.

"What do you mean?"

"We're good. You and I, I'm happy.. are you happy?"

"Yeah." He nodded awkwardly.

"I really ruined a good moment huh?" I bit my lip.

"No its fine, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I thought of something.. but it really could've waited.. and now I feel stupid."

"You're not stupid. What was it?"

My cheeks were bright red, "I was just going to say, that I was glad we aren't having a super traditional wedding.. because then I wouldn't be able to wear white for it."

He cracked a smile in an effort to hide his laugh.

"See?! It was really stupid right?"

"No, I'm just glad to hear you talk about our wedding finally." He sat up.

"How much do you want to help plan it? Because I know that some guys want the bride to do it all, while others want to be apart of and-"

"What do you want?" He interrupted, "Because I know you're detail oriented, and I'm sure Lydia is gonna help you anyways."

"But you've thought about the wedding.. you have ideas and expectations. If I wanted to have a wedding with just Lydia and my ideas.. I would've married her when I had the chance. But I'm not, I'm marrying you." I touched his shoulders, "Lydia is helping me execute and stay on top of everything. And occasionally helping me figure my ideas out. All of the actual ideas and decisions.. thats you and me."

"So you want me to help with what?"

"I want your opinion on everything.. and I might actually have some stuff that you can be in charge of, where you'll only have to take into some consideration of my opinion."