Chapter 95

NICKI POV

We all stayed home for the day due to our eventful night. Once Allison was finally asleep again, I laid her back into her crib, only to find that Liam was now awake. I brought him in and laid him on the bed beside Aubrey.

"We have another intruder." I joked.

"Okay quick question.." he sat up.

"Yeah?"

"You're going to completely hate me for this." he added.

"Just say it."

"Okay.." he took a deep breath, "How do you tell the boys apart?"

I giggled a little and bit my lip, "Are you serious?"

"Well.. yeah, it took me until Aaliyah and Aurora were 2 for me to tell them apart by their personality, and even then I didn't always get it right." he admitted.

I left the room and returned with Oliver in my arms, conveniently he was awake. Liam was now standing on the bed, using Aubrey's arm for support.

"Take a wild guess," I challenged as I placed him beside Liam.

"I really d-"

"Its a 50/50 shot babe." I encouraged.

"This is..." he squinted staring at Liam, "Oli- Liam- ver"

I bust out laughing, "I don't quite remember naming my child that Aubrey."

"Oliver. Definitely Oliver." He cleared his throat.

"So this is Liam?" I pointed to Oliver.

"Yes.." he seemed unsure.

"Wrong!" I knelt on the bed.

"Damn it."

"Alright come on lemme show you, its not too hard." I laid the boys down on the bed.

"Okay I'm ready."

"One of them has a more rounded face, the other has a slimmer face." I hinted, "But its a SUPER slight difference.. tell me which has which."

He examined them closely, "Liam has the slimmer one."

Oliver rolled over and rocked himself back up on his feet.

"Yeah." I confirmed as Ollie made dive for me.

I turned Oliver back around and sat him on my lap, "Okay, which one has lighter eyes? This one is a tiny bit easier."

He leaned in to stare into Oliver's eyes, Oliver in turn grabbed his father's face. He pried his face out of Oliver's grip and turned to Liam.

"Definitely Oliver." he concluded.

"Clap for daddy." I told Oliver, taking his hands and showing him how to do so.

"Is that it?"

"Liam is also a little smaller than Oliver." I kissed the top of Oliver's head.

"Okay, I think I got it." he decided.

We sat the boys up and propped them to play row row row your boat together.

"Mommy?" a small voice groaned.

"Yes baby boy?" I turned to find OJ at the door.