Dean Winchester

Imagine kissing Dean and leaving him speechless

You were sitting around the bunker with Sam and Dean. You had been hunting with the Winchesters for just over two years. You had met them after you had been hunting a vampire. You had lured the vampire to you but somehow he had managed to trick you and was just about to kill you when Dean Winchester saved you. He had taken down the entire next nest and saved you. From that day you had fallen for him. Sam knew this of course and teased you about it every day.
What you didn't know was that the teasing was not just at you but at Dean as well. He also had a crush on you. That why he had rushed in after you. He had heard about you from other hunters and when he realised that you were on the same hunt as him and Sam he couldn't wait to meet you.
As soon as he and Sam had rescued you he had asked you to join him and Sam. You had happily agreed as who wouldn't want to hunt with THE Winchesters!
Now here you were two years later sitting in the Men of Letters bunker. Sam had made you a Women of Letters just like Charlie. You got on really well with her, both being fan girls of the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. You found the bunker amazing. All the books on supernatural beings. You were like Sam, you loved to read and you always preferred to research what you were hunting before you killed it. Plus the bunker was like your very own bat cave.
The three of you had just finished your latest case and were now drinking beers in celebration.
"I can beat you in any contest ever," said Dean his bright green eyes staring into your (e/c) ones.
"No way," you replied setting down your beer.
"Yes way," Dean said back also setting down his beer. You could see Sam sitting back, grinning, just observing you and Dean.
"Fine if you are so sure of yourself," you said smirking. "Drinking contest, me and you, right now."
"You're on," Dean smirking back.
-a little while later-
"Okay guys I think that's enough," laughed Sam as he watched you down another beer and another shot. He had lost count how many you had, had by now but what he did know was that you were giggling uncontrollable but Dean was still pretty sober.
"No," you whined. "I have to beat Dean."
"I know," said Sam standing up and walking over to you. "But if you drink anymore you will be seriously ill and I am not cleaning that up. Just admit defeat (y/n). He's won."
"Come on (y/n)," Dean said also walking over to you. "I think it's time for you to go to bed." He gently helped you up from your seat, you leaning heavily on to him.
Your room was next to Sam so when you reached it Sam flashed a quick grin at Dean before disappearing into his room.
"Thanks Deano," you slurred as he propped you against the wall as he opened the door.
"It's no problem (y/n)," Dean said not looking you in the eye.
"(y/n)," said Dean as you refused to step inside your room. "Bed time."
"Dean," you said grinning.
"What?" asked Dean looking down at you. He hadn't realised but you had slowing got closer and closer to him and now your faces were only a few inches apart.
You slowly leaned forwards and pressed a sloppy kiss to him lips before you sprinted into your room shutting the door as your left Dean speechless behind you.