Dean Winchester AU

James Bond AU
You sat at the glass table, playing with your drink. The music was blaring from the speakers. There were strobe lights everywhere and the music only got louder, much to your annoyance. You sighed, taking a sip from your martini. You take a representative into custody. You ran a hand through your hair.
You saw people, on the dance floor, lost in the music and their drinks. You could tell that almost everyone in this damned club was intoxicated. You knew better than to drink to much of your drink, it was more of a distraction, and to settle your nerves. This was your first solo mission, and you weren't going to mess it up.
You noticed someone out of the corner of your eye. He had a deep set face, for someone so young, he couldn't have been older than twenty five. He had dark hair, and blue eyes that seemed oh so innocent. You walked over to him, trying to appear confident, although your feet ached a bit with your heels.
He sat down in a booth, with a woman, who was dressed in a little tight black dress, and some bodyguards. You appeared in front of him, and gave him a sweet smile. "Mr. Blair, it's an honor really. I'm Priscilla Chance." You said, extending the olive branch. Your heart beat even faster.
"I don't believe I've ever heard of you, Miss Chance."
"I admire your work. Your assistant didn't tell you that we would be meeting tonight?" You asked, trying not to blow your cover. It's alright, (y/n). You got this. He's a lowlife. "May I sit?" He nodded. You moved in, and got a glare from the woman, but ignored it. "I wanted to talk about your underground operations. It's impressive, really. How do you take so much money in such little time? You must have a lot of operatives everywhere."
Blair looked at you in confusion. You went too far. You pulled out your gun and pointed it at him, taking the safety off. "Really, Blair? I guess I blew my cover, but than again, you were bound to get caught anyway." Your confidence was showing.
A guard grabbed you by the hair and pulled you back. Some people shrieked, others kept dancing, living their drunk dream. You pulled off a heel and smashed it into the goon's face. He recoiled. You jumped up and then kicked the goon in the face. You ran behind him, and than jumped, hooked your legs around his neck, and pulled him to the ground.
The woman was about to leave, when you grabbed your gun and pointed at her. "Sit back down, lady. I'm sure you've done more than just be arm candy. I believe in intelligent women, sadly, not all of them are nice."
She raised her arms and then sat down next to Blair. You were about to whisper into your earpiece, saying that you have Blair right where you want him, he jumped over the table and tackled you to the ground.
He delivered some punches, before you pushed him off. You kicked him, but he caught your leg, twisted it, and you fell as a result. You groaned in pain as he grabbed the gun and pointed it at you. "Get up!" The whole nightclub was done dancing. The music was gone and everyone was watching. "Everyone else down!" He shouted.
They did as he said, especially when he fired a bullet at the ceiling. You waited for him, you whispered into your earpiece, "Blair's got a-"
Before you could finish your sentence, a loud bang was heard, but the bullet never hit you. Instead, someone had helped you avoid the bullet. Then, he jumped up and snatched the gun away from Blair. He fired a bullet and it hit Blair. The woman screamed at the sight of Blair bleeding.
The man helped you up and handed you the gun, hilt first. Your backup came in. "Who are you?" You asked, bewildered. You put the safety back on the gun before tucking it away.
"The name's Winchester. Dean Winchester."