Jared Padalecki

You were exhausted You've been unpacking brown moving boxes for the past three hours, which resolved in your new room being messier than ever. You had already emptied various boxes with clothes, being able to put most of it in the small closet. Next to it you decided to staple three boxes sideways, so that you could pull the other items out without lifting the boxes off each other constantly.
The guest room, well actually your room now, was obviously not more than a place to sleep before you moved in. The only things in there were a double bed and a closet. There weren't any pictures on the wall neither were there any plants or some flowers. But you didn't know what you had expected. Your older brother was never known for being creative or very fashionable after all.
You knew, as soon as you earned some money, you'd buy a desk and maybe a bookshelf. There was no way you would leave your beauties in these ugly brown boxes.
After you changed the sheets on your new bed and put your toiletries in the bathroom, you decided to prepare your school stuff for after the holidays, as the reason for you moving to Vancouver was exactly that. School. You got accepted to the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, which was one of your dreams since you could remember.
About half an hour later, you heard how someone unlocked the door and walked into the apartment.
"Wow J, I had no idea your feet shrunk that much! And since when are you wearing boots?"
You shot up from your position on the floor. This deep, manly voice did not belong to your brother or to anyone else you've met around here. You stood frozen for a few seconds before you took a deep breath as you realised you had to walk out there and greet the stranger, as your brother went out to grab dinner for the two of you.
You walked over to your door and fixed your hair before you walked out of the guest room. You immediately saw the stranger and your eyes widened for a second before you swallowed the surprise. "Jensen isn't home right now, and these are my shoes. Sorry for the mess, I just moved in." You greeted the handsome, tall man and he turned to you. He had already hung his jacket on the hangers and took of his shoes, obviously not being here for the first time.
"Oh, hi! You must be Jensen's sister. I'm Jared." He held his hand out to you. His gigantic hand, you noticed. "(Y/N), nice to meet you." you replied and lay your way smaller hand in his. You felt a weird, tingling sensation in your palm as you touched, and you both pulled your hands away a bit too fast.
"My brother should be back in a few minutes, he went out to get dinner." you informed Jared and he smiled. "Do you want something to drink?"
"Yeah, yeah sure a coke would be great." You nodded your head and went to the kitchen, grabbing two cans from the fridge.
"So, you work with Jensen, right?" You asked him as you sat on the sofa next to him. You handed him a can and he popped it open carefully, nodding before he took a sip of it. "Haven't you seen the show before? We're mid-season one." He questioned confused and you laughed. "Of course I have! I was just trying to make small talk." You grinned and he chuckled.
"Okay, I get it. I'll tag along. Yes, I do work with your brother. I play his characters younger brother, Sam Winchester. He's a badass." He grinned and turned to you. You chuckled at that. "Nice. I think I've seen some of your stuff before... what have you done before Supernatural?"
And so Jared started telling you a bit about himself. About the movies he was in or about his role in Gilmore Girls as Dean. At this, you embarrassingly jumped up and clapped your hands; finally realizing from where you knew the face you've seen next to your brothers.
Jared laughed at you and you blushed a bit at your outburst. You didn't realise the door opening and Jensen coming through the door, but as he put three pizza boxes on the small TV table, you both looked up at him.
"I see you already met Jared over here. I didn't know he'd come over so early, sorry (Y/N). I forgot to tell you." You waved your hand at him, signalling him that it was fine as you stood up to get him a drink and some napkins.
"What about you? What brings you to Vancouver?" Jared asked and before you could answer - what probably would have taken a while as your mouth was full of pizza - Jensen did so for you. "Smartass over here goes to Uni. I would've been shocked if they wouldn't have accepted her." He said and you rolled your eyes. "It wasn't as obvious as Jensen makes it sound. I was just lucky."
"Shut up, you're a genius and very talented. Just accept my way of complimenting you." You shook your head and laughed whilst Jared smiled at you, if not a bit confused.
"What are your majoring in?" he asked. "English Literature." You smiled and he looked at you with a surprised expression. "Well that's rare. So you enjoy Shakespeare, Jane Austin and such?"
"Yeah I do. I love the way they wrote during that time. It's so much more detailed and creative."
"I actually read a book from Jane Austin once. I think it was Pride and Prejudice?" Jared said and wrinkled his eyebrows. It was fascinating to watch, you had to admit. How his face scrunched up slightly and how his nose would move in the process. With one of his hands he moved his hair from his face and his hazel eyes stared at you, waiting for an answer. You chuckled lightly. "Yeah... Seems to be the only book people know of her. But it's a good one. I like it, too." You said and he smiled at you.
It was a wide smile and you had to force yourself to look away after a few seconds. You didn't realize how a small blush built on Jared's cheeks after that. So much for impressing Jensen's little brother, he thought.
"Talking about books, J, I need to get a bookshelf. I can't keep my books in these boxes..." you directed towards your brother and he smiled wide. "Yes! I knew it! Joshua (their brother) owes me 50 bucks! I knew it wouldn't take you three days until you asked for a bookshelf..."