Henry Mills

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Henry says as he takes a seat across from you. The two of you have been best friends for years, despite the slight age difference. You were the first to believe him about the book, he was the first one; beside Granny and Ruby, who wasn't scared to talk to you because of your adoptive father, Mr. Gold.
"You know how the curse was just lifted?" You say, fiddling with your fingers glancing up at him.
Confusion crosses his face, "Yeah...?"
"Well I remembered who I am and-" You began.
"Yes! That's awesome! Who are you? I haven't been able to find you in the book since forever! I just thought after a while that you were just born in the real world like me! But you being one of the characters is so-"
"Henry! Do you ever shut up?" I yell, cutting him off. "Just breathe man! I don't want to tell this to a passed out Henry" Henry rolls his eyes while I joke.
"Okay, okay (y/n), so who are you?" He asks leaning closer.
You sigh, "I'm Thumbelina."
"Thumbelina..." His eyes widening as the information process.
"Yup." Popping the p, as you sink back to relax.
Henry brightens, "So that's why you're so short!"
"Okay, you know what." You say getting up out of your booth since your ego had been bruised.
"Watch out!" Henry shouts, pulling you out of the way down next to him.
"(Y/n), please be more careful." He pants.
Patting his hand, "I know, I know. But hey, at least it was just Ruby-Sorry about that by the way!" You yell over to Ruby, who was taking Mr. Hopper's order.
Calling back over her shoulder, "It's fine Sweet pea. Thank your boyfriend for saving your butt." Ruby smirks and Mr. Hopper tries to hide his smile.
"He's not my-oh forget it." You mutter as both yours and Henry's cheeks heat up.
"Don't worrying about it, do you want some hot chocolate?" Hope shining in his eyes.
You chuckle at his face. "Only if I get a bagel." You bargain as you stick your hand out.
"Deal." Henry agrees as he takes your hand, smiling bright.
"So, two hot chocolates with a stick of cinnamon and a bagel for the love birds." Ruby says, taking your order from her eavesdropping.
"Ruby!" The two of you exclaim with bright red cheeks, as Ruby walks away laughing.