Matt (Daredevil)

Opening your door, you see Matt leaning against the doorframe, clutching his side. His mask is still on, and he has a cut on his cheek and one on his upper right bicep. Only three wounds. That's better than most nights.
Still, you sigh. "You should really get some armor at some point, Matt."
He breathes out a laugh. "If only I could afford it."
Stepping aside, you open the door wider. "Come in."
Matt steps inside, still clutching his side, and, being familiar with your apartment by now, makes his way to your couch. You shut the door behind him and walk to the bathroom to get your first aid kit.
"What happened?" You ask, not bothering to yell because of Matt's super-hearing.
"A group of guys jumped a girl, you can figure out why," Matt says. You shake your head, disgusted. "One of them came at me with a knife," he continues, "got my arm then my side."
You nod, walking into the living room and kneeling next to the couch. Beginning to cut off his shirt, you ask, "Where are the men now?"
He chuckles a little bit as he helps you pull off the rest of his shirt. "Let's just say I left the police a little present."
"And the girl?"
"Safe at home. A little traumatized, but she'll be alright."
"Good."
You take a disinfectant cloth and wipe the wound on his side gently. Yes, your power is to heal people, but you can't get the dirt and grime out of the wounds. Infections are still a risk if you're not careful.
Matt gasps, and you realize just how hard you were pressing on his wound. "Sorry," you whisper.
His head drops back down to the arm of your couch, brown eyes staring blankly up at the ceiling. "It's alright. How was your day?"
You sigh. "The usual. My boss is a dick. I healed another cancer patient."
He grins. "(Y/n) (l/n), life giver. That's what we should call you."
You chuckle. "Hold still so I can clean your cheek, Matt."
He complies, sitting still while you clean the cut, and once you're done, he says, "Really, though. Lifegiver's a good name for you."
Placing your hands on his bleeding side, you begin to heal it, smiling. "I'm not a vigilante, Matt."
Once his side is healed, you move onto his arm, then his cheek. Your hand lingers on his cheek a little longer than necessary, and you're glad he can't see you blush as you pull it away quickly.
"All done," you say, cursing yourself as your voice squeaks.
He stands up and steps closer to you, making you step back a little. He places his hands on your cheeks and guides his lips onto yours in a gentle, but passionate kiss.
After a couple of seconds, he pulls away. "Thank you, (y/n)."