Jensen Ackles and JJ Part Three

A week later –
This past week has been insane. You and Jensen have been spending every moment you could together, not that you minded of course. It was just weird not having JJ there, along with Jensen's filming schedule being crazy and long leaving you lonely a lot during the days.
Today was going to be a great day for the both of you cause JJ was coming back, finally. It felt like it's been forever since you heard her say your name, or felt her tiny hand grip on your finger. You also knew Jensen's been dying to see her, hearing him talk on the phone with her during the night and crying after.
You and your boyfriend jumped up at the sound of the doorbell, running to the door excitedly nearly tripping over each other on the way.
"Daddy!" She yelled, reaching her arms out to him.
"Hey sweetie, were you good for mommy?" she nodded.
"She's had a cough the last two days, but it seemed to be doing better today." Danneel said.
"If It starts up again I'll call, thanks for taking her."
"Of course, I gotta go and film for a movie. I love you JJ!" She said kissing her daughter on the cheek.
You closed the door after Jensen and gave them both a big hug. JJ laid her cheek against your head, smiling against it while Jensen kissed the top of both of his girls heads, his girls.
"Dinner tonight now that princess is home?"
"Sounds like a plan, but where?"
"We can just go to the restaurant down the street, JJ loves their French fries and their steaks are pretty good."
You nodded, kissing him after than ran up the stairs to get ready. You hopped in the shower and cleaned up for the night, smile never leaving your face. Jensen went into the room you both shared, placing JJ on the bed and turning on Spongebob to keep her occupied as he got ready for his date night with you.
After your shower you put on a red dress, your favorite dress actually. You grabbed it off the lamp table in the bathroom, leaving it there while you showered. You put it on and smiled at yourself in the mirror, feeling confident for the first time in a long time.
"Still fits, here's hopping my feet haven't gotten bigger over the past 7 months and my heels still fit."
You put on your eyeliner, mascara, burgundy lip stick, and whatever else you thought you needed. You straightened your hair and put on your heels, finally after an hour of getting ready you were ready for the night.
You slowly walked down the stairs to find Jensen already standing at the bottom with JJ in his arms. He had on a white shirt and black jacket over it along with black jeans, and black dress shoes. JJ had on a burgundy dress Jensen bought her awhile back, still fitting her perfectly along with a black bow in her hair and black dress shoes.
Jensen looked at you with amazement, mouth slightly open at the sight and heart pounding harder than ever. He looked at you as if you were the first women he ever saw, as if you were a bright light that he couldn't stop staring at.
"God I'm the luckiest guy to ever walk on this planet."
You gave him a soft smile and kiss on the cheek, leaving some lipstick print on his cheek making you both chuckle.
"Your dress is the same color as my lipstick, how cool is that?"
She clapped along with a cheerful smile and loud squeal. Tonight was the night you and Jensen planned to tell her about you two in some way that she would kind of understand. You were nervous, but also very excited as was he.
-
You three finally arrived to the restaurant. Jensen opened up the car door for you, getting JJ out of her car seat after. You walked in arm in arm and got a table of two while JJ sat in the highchair.
"This place is beautiful, Jense."
"Not as beautiful as you baby."
He held your hand from across the table while JJ played with a spoon. You nodded your eyes over at her, wondering if it was time to tell her.
"J, can your daddy and I talk to you for a second?"
She put her spoon down and looked at you guys with a confused look.
"Do you like y/n?" she nodded of course, making you smirk and pinch at her cheeks softly.
"Daddy likes her too. Daddy loves her very, very much. You know how Uncle Jared and Aunt Genevieve love each other?" She nodded again.
"Well daddy loves y/n like that, and she loves daddy too. She's going to be around a lot more now, is that okay JJ?"
You felt your heart stop, waiting for the answer. She looked back and forth between you too, then finally nodded happily with the biggest smile across her face.
"Alright! High five!"
They high fived, including you also. Eventually your food came and you all ate together for the first time as an actual family, leaving you and Jensen smiling nonstop.
"So, you ready to be stuck with me?" You asked, taking a bite of your food.
Jensen looked up at you with a smile, shaking his head after.
"I would rather be "stuck" with ya than not with you at all."
"But it's me, Jensne! I'm a dork."
"You're my dork, now stop talking bad about yourself. I love you!"
You all finished your food, JJ's face was covered with ketchup by the time the night was over. On the ride home she fell asleep in the back, leaving you and Jensen to yourselves sitting and listening to classic rock together.
"Have you ever been scared of the future?" You asked, staring out the window.
"I used to be, but now I'm excited knowing we're together. Why do ya ask?"
"I'm not sure. I've been thinking of how Danneel's going to react when we tell her I stole her family, in a way. I'm scared she's going to take you away from me Jense, I don't want that."
He placed his hand on your thigh and gave it a small squeeze along with a reassuring smirk.
"It's going to be okay baby girl. If she gets pissed that's her problem, and if she tries anything we got Gen, Jared, Misha, Vicki and more on our sides. Besides, I would NEVER leave you EVER."
"I trust you, I'm just overthinkin' I guess."
"Don't stress it baby we got this, I loovvveee you!"
"I love you too, babeareno!"
He laughed a little louder than expected, leaning his head back as he did.
"Did you seriously just call me that?!"
Before you could answer you heard a familiar song come on the radio, taking you and him to surprise.
"Wise men say...only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you."
Jensen looked at you with the same look he gave you when this song came on that night you both shared your first kiss, pure love and nothing else. He looked at you like how he did earlier when you were coming down the stairs. You guys didn't say anything and just took the song in in silence, letting it all sink in together, happily.
-
You kissed JJ on the cheek along with a quiet goodnight while she tiredly waved goodnight, having her daddy carry her up the stairs to go to sleep. You took off your dress and put on one of Jensen's t shirts again along with no pants, curling up into bed when you heard talking coming from the baby monitor.
"Are you happy me and y/n are in love, sweetie?" You heard his voice coming from the other side, listening in.
"I am too, she loves us both very much Justice. Your mommy loves you too. We all love you. Y/N will always be here for you and daddy and she'll make sure we're safe and happy no matter what, okay? So will I. I love you girls very much, my girls."
He ended the conversation by singing her Wild Mountain Thyme softly, rocking her to sleep. After he finished and she was sound asleep he came into your guys bedroom, rubbing his tired eyes and running his hair back.
"Thank you for taking us out tonight babe, you're so good to J and I."
He nodded tiredly, throwing off his shirt and pants then climbing into bed. He tiredly wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you in tightly moaning at the feeling of comfort while he leaned his head against the back of yours.
"Night princess, I love you."
"I love you too, forever?"
He kissed your head and smiled against it.
"Forever."
It was an early Tuesday morning when you rolled out of bed, sighing and rubbing your tired eyes. You got up and walked downstairs to look for some breakfast, sighing at the sight of nothing being there.
"Damn."
You got dressed and pulled on your sneakers, brushed your teeth and hair then went out to the store to buy some groceries alone, with no car which meant you had to carry everything back by yourself.
"Of course, it had to be raining." You grumbled to yourself, looking up at the dark sky with rain drops hitting your face.
You pulled up your hood and kept walking, ignoring the honking sounds of people coming by. By the time you got to the store your shoes were soaking your socks, your jacket was damp along with your hair.
You walked around, looking through things that you needed and you didn't.
"Do I want cookie dough? Yeah, I want cookie dough." You thought to yourself, grabbing it after.
You also grabbed a few boxes of pizza, soda, chips, and whatever else you thought you needed. You paid for your things and walked out, frowning while struggling to hold all of the bags by yourself. While you finally almost got ahold of them, looking down at the ground and walking you accidentally walked into someone, knocking everything out of your hands.
"Fucking hell" You growled, looking at all your things laying on the damp gravel.
"Sorry, I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention and I -!" the man said nervously, helping you pick up your bags.
"Nah don't be sorry, I was the one not looking."
"You really like pizza" He chuckled, looking at all the pizza boxes on the ground.
"Who doesn't like pizza?"
"Aliens, and if someone tells ya they don't like pizza, then they're an undercover alien."
"Undercover alien?" You laughed, placing all the pizza back in your bags while he helped.
"Totally!"
"You know, your voice sounds really familiar –" you cut yourself off, looking up at the man for the first time.
"Oh! You're Jensen Ackles! I feel so stupid now." You laughed, shaking your head.
He looked up at you for the first time and was star struck at your beauty. He didn't say anything and just stared in amazement with a smile. Was the Jensen Ackles really smiling at you?
"Um...Um, sorry. What did you say?" He blushed.
"You're Jensen Ackles, right? I've seen some of your movies." He nodded.
"Oh yeah, right, yes, of course!"
"You're a really good actor, you deserve an Oscar man! Not to mention you're adorable as hell...I mean, shit. Sorry, I'm awkward."
"Psh, you're the awkward one? I'm the one who just knocked a beautiful girls groceries out of her hands! In the rain!" He snorted, making you blush at the compliment.
"Hey, let's just call it as a blessing okay?" You winked, nearly killing him from cuteness.
"Um, well my ice cream is going to melt I should get home."
"Oh right, yeah." He said in disappointment, not wanting your conversation to end.
"Where's your car I can walk ya to it"
"I walked." He looked at you like you just spoke another language.
"You walked in this weather? What the hell you're going to get sick"
"Whelp, I'm to broke to pay for my car right now so unless you have any flying tips this was the only choice I had."
He frowned and gave you a hug while you gave one back, smiling against his shoulder as he held tighter. He felt warm, even in this rainy weather and he felt safe.
"I can drive ya home If you want?"
"We just met, you could be an axe murderer"
"So could you, but I'm taking the chance." You rolled your eyes with a smile.
-
The ride home was full of talking and getting to know each other along with classic rock on the radio. He told you about his work on Supernatural, about his family, friends, and work in movies. You were surprised at how sweet and welcoming he was. You finally arrived home, worrying at what he thought of your tiny apartment since he probably had a huge mansion.
"I know my place might seem lame, I'm sorry." He looked at you with confusion.
"What are you talkin' about?"
"I mean, you must live in a mansion. My apartment compared to that is like...I don't know just dog shit."
He placed his hand on top of yours, giving it a small squeeze and a smirk of reinsurance.
"I think your apartment is cool as fuck."
"You're just saying that, but thank you."
"Why are you so hard on yourself?" he asked with concern.
"I just think you're really popular and famous but you're talking to a random girl like me, why?"
"Cause you're a sweet, adorable person. I literally just met you and I already like you a lot. Just cause I'm 'famous' doesn't mean I don't like people who 'aren't'." You nodded as he got out of the car, opening the door and taking your hand after.
"Always try your best to be kind to yourself, treat yourself and be your own friend. Eat all the damn pizza you want in the world and be happy with yourself, life is to short to be hard on yourself."
He helped you carry your bags in and helped put the things away, looking around every room with a smile. He went into your living room and smiled at the picture of you and your family.
"Cute family, is that you?" he pointed to the little girl in the pic.
"Yeah, that had to be like 2004."
"Adorable then, adorable now."
-4 months later-
It's been four months since you met the adorable Jensen Ackles. You both hung out any time you could, talked all day everyday other than the times he was filming of course. He'd even call you every night to say goodnight, never missing a night no matter how busy he was.
You were lying on the couch watching your favorite show on Netflix when you heard your phone vibrate with a text coming up on the screen. The contact name "Jensen" with a pizza emoji next to his name popped up, making you smile.
Jensen – Hey y/n, can I come over for a little bit?
You – Sure, everything okay?
Jensen – Yeah, we just kind of need to talk about things. I'll be there in about 20 minutes.
Your heart was pounding. Was something wrong? Did you do something? Was he sick? Hurt? Upset? All these thoughts running through your head, making you panic. After about the longest 20 minutes ever you heard a knock at your door, running up to open it nearly tripping over some shoes on the way.
"Hey y/n/n (your nick name)"
"Jensen, is everything okay? What's wrong? Are you sick? Hurt? Sad? Are the boys okay? Are YOU okay?"
He didn't answer and just planted his lips softly on yours, catching you out of nowhere. After a few seconds of being froze and stunned you finally kissed back, feeling him smile against your lips. He pulled you in by the waist and held you as tight and long as he could while you rested your one hand on his cheek and the other on his neck.
"You worry to damn much." He smirked, making you smirk too.
"What was that? Not that I didn't mind, of course."
"I like you, a lot. I've liked you since the day I accidentally knocked those groceries out of your arms. You made me speechless when I first saw you and you still do to this day. You're sweet, adorable, smart, hilarious, kind, sexy and so much more that I could go on but it'd take hours! I'm not good on this mushy stuff, I kind of get that from Dean but just know I like you a lot, and I need to know you like me too, y/n. Please like me too."
You walked up to him and kissed him again, pulling away after a minute or two.
"Of course I like you too, are you blind?"
"I could ask you the same thing, hun." Your heart melted at the name.
"Is this what the text was about?" He nodded with a dorkyish smile.
"Damn it Jensen I was worrying the whole time, you asshole." You joked, punching him in the shoulder playfully.
"Hey how'd you think I felt? I was the one who had to tell ya all of this. But it's okay, I'm glad I did."
"I'm glad you did too."
-
You both were laying on the couch in each other's arms watching Game Of Thrones while eating cookie dough. You were laying in his lap while he rested his chin on top of your head along with his arms around your waist, never letting you go.
"So made you decide to tell me?" You asked, catching his attention.
"Couldn't wait anymore, I had to make you mine it was killing me babe."
The way he said babe kept running through your head, making your smile never leave your face.
"That's if, you will be mine? Be my girl?"
You leaned your head back and against his neck, kissing it softly with a small nod and quiet yes.
"Yess!" He said to himself, making you laugh slightly against his chest.
"Remember how you said "let's just call this a blessing" that day at the store in the rain?" you nodded.
"Well, it was a blessing cause it led it to me having the best girl in the world."