Sam Winchester AU Part Two

Sleeping Beauty AU
San said nervously looking up to see your reaction. Your mouth was wide open, your eyes were big and they were starting to get wet with tears.
"You're what?! With whom!?" You pushed away from Sam and put your hands over your heart. You swore you've never felt this way before. You had barely known Sam for a full week yet it felt like you've known him your entire life. Which only made it hurt far worse. He was beautiful in every single way possible. From his looks to how intelligent he was. You knew you had found the right one but of course, the perfect ones are always already taken.
Sam ran his hand down his face, he hated talking about her. The dumb princess his father set him up with, "Her—her name is Penelope. If there's one person I loathe more than anything on this planet it's her. Trust me if I could change my father's mind I would but he is just so dead set on me marrying her. I don't understand it. I'm so sorry Y/N, I really wish it were different." Sam cupped your face and you leaned into his touch. Watching you cry was like watching his whole world collapse, he didn't know what to do to try to soothe you. His heart ached every time he saw a new tear run down your cheek because he knew he was the cause of them.
Your hand started to drift down to your stomach, with the corset on and you crying so much it was getting harder to breathe, "Sa—Sam, I need y-your help."
"What's wrong?" He noticed your hand on your stomach and then realized that you weren't breathing, "Oh my go—can you not breath?!"
You vigorously shook your head side to side. Turning around and showing him your back, he caught on rather quickly. He untied the laces on the back of your dress rather quickly and pushed it down your shoulders so that he could get to your corset. The maid had tied the knot so tight back there that his fingers kept fumbling with it but nothing was coming loose. Sam saw that you were starting to lean forward, so he hastily reached down into his boot and got his knife out, expertly cutting through every lace. He yanked on it, pulling it off of you before letting it fall to the floor.
Sam heard a giant sigh leave your mouth but not before you started to fall forward again. You felt extremely light headed after that experience and the room was suddenly spinning. Sam had enough time to twist your body so that you would land on your back instead of your face. He wished it could have been him hitting the ground but you fell to fast.
Next thing you knew you had a new weight on your chest and opening your eyes you say beautiful hazel ones, "Thank you Sam, my hero."
Your breathing still wasn't completely back to normal and with the feeling of you hitting your head on the floor didn't quite help, "You're welcome. Just...don't ever scare me like that again, please?" You started laughing when you saw Sam's face and how scared he really was. It was like the bad news he told you earlier had completely vanished from your mind. His body relaxed some, hanging his head in the crook of your neck and joined you in laughing. Feeling his hair glide against your neck caused you to giggle more until you felt something that suddenly wasn't his hair. His lips. Sam started kissing and suckling up your neck to behind your ear. Your heartrate and breathe once again picking up in speed. Right at the moment you let out a breathy moan, your door flew open to reveal your mother. Who was wide eyed and screaming out when she saw the two of you on the floor. Your dress was down below your shoulders, your corset was lying beside you cut up and with the knife in Sam's hands you could tell why she was so surprised. Her scream only brought your father along with Sam's.
"Samuel!" His father's face turned red very quickly and you could tell that he was infuriated by what he was implying his son did. He rushed over to Sam and harshly grabbed him off of you.
"No no, you don't understand! I was—"
Your mother rushed to your side when she saw you were sitting up, "Sweetheart, did he touch you? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine mother, if you would listen to what we had to say, Sam actually saved me."
Your father's arms were crossed and you could tell he was trying his absolute best to not kill Sam where he stood, "What? That's absurd!"
"It's true! I couldn't breathe, the corset was on too tight and he saved my life by cutting it off of me. When he cut it open I started to fall from being so lightheaded. Which is why we were on the ground because I took him down with me. If it weren't for Sam being here at the moment he was, I would be dead. So you all better be grateful." You looked up at Sam and gave him a small smile, "I know I am eternally."
King John squeezed Sam's arm, "Is that true boy?"
"Yes sir, I went searching for her like I said I was. When I reached her door, it was cracked open and I noticed that something was wrong so I rushed in to help her. And when I saw that she wasn't breathing I took a chance at what it might be and it turns out that I was right." Sam lied only a little though, he wasn't of course going to admit that they were talking beforehand and how your crying over him getting married was a contributing factor.
Your father walked over to Sam and shook his hand, bringing him into a hug, "Thank you Sam, truly. I can't stand the thought of losing my little girl."
"I wouldn't dream of it either your majesty." Sam replied bowing his head a little before sending you a soft smile and a wink.
"Alright now let us men get out of the way, Y/N needs her rest after such a trying situation. Rest well my daughter." You father pecked the top of your head before he was ushering Sam and King John out of your room.

It was hours later when you finally felt well enough to get out of bed. Pulling on the string next to your bed you got the attention of your maid within minutes, "Yes your highness?"
"What time is it?"
"Almost time for lunch."
You heard your stomach growl at you. You didn't wat very much of your breakfast because you had stormed out. So you were practically starving, "Can you get me a comfortable outfit to wear Beth? I don't want to almost die again after lunch." You giggled her way to show her that you were joking. You didn't want her to think that it was her doing. The corset was just as much as a factor as your crying.
"Of course your highness. Will this do?"
You pondered on the dress a moment and the nodded your head, this dress always was your favorite. She helped you slip it on and got you situated with everything else before she sent you out to meet with everyone in the dining room yet again.
The two guards on duty opened the doors for you, bowing as they did so. The moment you stepped through you noticed how Sam's face was in a scowl and he didn't seem too happy. But when he watched you walk up to everyone his eyes softened and his whole demeanor changed. You both couldn't stop starring at each other. That was until your father wanted to introduce the new face that you had just noticed was in the room. Then you saw Sam tense up again, clenching his fists at his sides as your father spoke.
"Y/N, I would like you to meet your new future husband, Castiel."
Rolling your eyes, you decided to be nice and curtsy like you were supposed to, "Pleasure." Once looking up you were greeted with a pair of blue eyes that you swore you got lost in for moment. This Castiel took your hand and brought it up to his lips, "The pleasure my dearest Princess, is most definitely mine."
Slowly you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in......oh dear.