George Weasly

You smiled to yourself, watching your little sister running around in the garden with Ginny. The two were best friends, and as a result you were both staying at the Burrow over the Christmas holidays. You didn't mind, you were in the same year as the twins, your two best friends.
"Hot chocolate?"
You looked away from the frost covered window, seeing George standing with two steaming mugs of chocolate in his hands.
"Thanks," you said, taking a mug gratefully. You shifted over to make room for him on the window seat, resting your chin on your knees.
"Any word from Percy?" you asked, sipping your hot chocolate. The third oldest Weasley was refusing to come home for Christmas, and you could see how much it was upsetting Molly.
"Still doesn't look like he's coming. Prat," George grumbled. You smiled sympathetically, nudging his leg with your toe.
"We'll still have fun. He'd just talk about work the whole time."
"You're right. It's upsetting Mum, though."
You sighed, resting your forehead against the cool windowpane.
"You got all your shopping done?" he asked, setting his mug down. You copied him, rubbing your eyes tiredly.
"Pretty much. You?"
He shrugged. "Nearly. Dunno what to get you, though."
You raised your eyebrows. "You don't have to get me anything, Georgie."
He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I do have one idea, but I'm not sure you'll like it."
"Try me," you smiled. To your surprise, he cupped your cheek gently, brushing a strand of your hair off your forehead.
"Still want the present?" he murmured, leaning in so that his lips were only inches away from yours. In answer, you closed the gap, pressing your lips to his gently. You smiled into the kiss, finding his hand and squeezing it gently.
"That went better than I expected," he breathed, making you laugh. He nuzzled your nose with his, his thumb stroking your cheek softly.
"Merry Christmas, Georgie," you mumbled. He smiled.
"Merry Christmas, (Y/N/N)."