Minho TMR series Part One

Minho woke up in a sweat, the sun burning his eyes. He rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the fresh morning. He got up and went to get some breakfast from Frypan.
"Out of my way shank!" He pushed a small Glader walking to slow out of his way.
"Woah! Minho! What's wrong?" Newt pulled him aside. Minho was reluctant to tell at first.
"Just tell me, mate."
"I keep having these dreams," he began, "about a beautiful girl. I can't help but feel I know her. Like maybe this is a flash back to our old life. The dreams are pretty hazy, but she's always there, calling out my name. I want to do more to help her and get to know her, but there's this wall that prevents me. And in each dream she's screaming more, and each dream is more intense and louder. Newt, I can't help but feel that I miss her, and I don't even know who she is. It's even affected my running. I can't remember where I'm going because she's all I can think of, shuck she's beautiful. I wake up in the middle of the night crying, because I love her, and I can't have her."
"Minho's got a girlfriend huh?" Chuck over heard.
"Shut up shank!" Minho yelled and he ran away laughing.
"Don't worry mate, maybe she'll come up soon, you never know," was all Newt could say as he patted his back, "let's go get some food, maybe that'll take your mind away for a little."
But still, you were the only thing Minho could think of.