Jared Padalecki

You had thought going to Comic Con would be so much fun. You and your best friend had planned for months. And then, as soon as you arrived, she ditched you to go on random adventures with a guy she had actually come to meet up with. You were left alone. And the only thing you wanted to do was the next day.
When you walked up to the door of your hotel room, you saw the note;
Y/N,
Please don't come in. You know why. Have fun.
Kyra
You tore the note off of the door and crumpled it up to, "I'm paying for half of the room," you grumbled, turning back to the elevator.
You were on the fourth floor headed back to the ground floor, but the elevator stop on the second floor. As soon as you saw who it was, you could feel your breath hitch. Play it cool. You thought to yourself.
"Hi," he smiled.
"H ... hi," you smiled nervously.
"You here for Comic Con?" he asked.
You nodded, "Yeah."
"What do you wanna see the most?"
"You," you said quickly, "I mean ... the Supernatural panel tomorrow."
He chuckled, "So, I guess you know who I am."
"Duh. You're Jared Padalecki."
He chuckled, "And who am I talking to?" he asked.
"I'm Y/N," you introduced yourself, "I can't believe I'm in the same elevator as you. This is crazy."
"I think I just got really lucky."
You blushed like crazy, "You're totally making my day right now."
"Were you having a bad day?"
"Kinda. But it's okay."
The elevator doors opened to the lobby and Jared took you by the arm to lead you down a different hallway, "I don't wanna get caught in the crowd right now," he said, "Wanna have lunch together?"
"Uh ... yeah, definitely."
You followed Jared to a back exit that was right by where the back entrance to Comic Con was. You couldn't believe you were going anywhere with Jared, but especially to Comic Con.
"We can have a little private lunch in here," he said, showing you to a room where some other stars of shows were hanging around.
"Are you serious?" you asked.
"I'm serious," he nodded.
You and Jared got some lunch and sat down together at a little table, "So, tell me why you're having a bad day at one of the best places to be right now," He said, taking a bite of his sandwich.
"I came here with my best friend. And then found out she only came down to be with a guy she met. And I paid for half the hotel room, but I can't even go in because she's in there and put a note on the door. And I just wanted to come and see the Supernatural panel and I just feel like she's ruining everything."
"Is she?" Jared raised his eyebrows.
"Well, if the note wasn't on the door, I wouldn't have been on that elevator, so I guess I'm glad she did it."
Jared smiled, "Me too."
"Jared, who's your friend?" you almost passed out when Jensen Ackles and Richard Speight Jr. walked up to the table.
"This is Y/N," Jared said, "Y/N, I'm pretty sure you know who these two crazy guys are."
You nodded, "Definitely."
Jensen chuckled, "You look a little star struck."
"Well, I just met Jared in an elevator like fifteen minutes ago, so I'm still getting used to it. And seeing you guys is just a little crazy."
"Are you a fan?" Richard asked.
"A huge fan. The only reason I'm here was to be able to see the Supernatural panel. And I hoped to get a picture. This is better."
"We'll still take pictures with you," Jared said, "I'm good at selfies."
"Me too," you grinned.
~~~
"Okay, so I've decided that I'm taking you to dinner," Jared said, "But first, we're gonna see if your room is available for you to get some clothes. Your friend obviously wants her privacy, so I'm gonna let you stay in my room."
"Why are you being so nice to me?" you asked.
Jared smiled, "Because I like you," he said.
"You just met me."
"I'm an excellent judge of character. So, are you up for my plan? I'd like to spend a lot more time with you."
"I'd love it. Yeah. I'm in."
"Great," Jared said as you walked back to your hotel and into the elevator where you had met earlier in the day, "What floor?" he asked.
"Fourth," you answered, "I just hope this isn't the most awkward time in the world," you said.
"It'll be over quickly. I swear."
You took a deep breath as the two of you got off of the elevator and went to your hotel room. You knocked loudly before inserting your room key, "Kyra, I'm coming in to get my stuff. Cover up. I have someone with me."
"You met someone!?" Kyra squealed as you walked in.
She was covered in only a sheet, as was her companion, "Yeah, I did," you said as Jared followed you in.
"Holy shit!" Kyra was in shock, "That's freaking Jared Padalecki!"
"Sure is," you said, gathering your things.
"Where are you going?" Kyra asked.
"I'm going with Jared. I'm staying in his room so you can do whatever you want in this one," you said.
"You're leaving me?"
You rolled your eyes, "You pretty much kicked me out of the room. I slept in here one night and then got kicked out this morning. So, I'm not paying for half of it. You'll have to figure that out."
"Y/N, what the hell?"
"You kicked me out of the room to have sex, Kyra!" you yelled, "So, have fun. I hope it was worth it."
"Y/N!" Kyra yelled your name as you finished gathering your things and left the room with Jared.
"Was I too horrible?" you asked, turning to look at Jared.
"You handled it better than I would have," Jared said.
~~~
"You're sure I can stay with you?" you asked as Jared opened the room to lead you inside.
"I'm definitely sure."
"You're trusting."
"I told you, I'm a good judge of character."
~~~
"You really don't ..." you started.
"Would you stop?" Jared chuckled, "I want to take you to dinner. I want to get to know you even better. I want to spend time with you before we go our separate ways. I want to keep in touch with you even after we leave. Just let me do this, please."
You smiled, "Okay. No more protesting."
"Good," he said as you walked into the restaurant together, "I hope you don't mind that we're not joining the rest of the cast for dinner."
"I don't mind," you said.
"I figured we could hang out with them tomorrow before and after the panel," Jared said, "If you don't get too tired of me."
"I don't think I ever could."
~~~
"Taking her back to your room?" Jensen asked, seeing you and Jared walking down the hallway at the hotel.
"Jealous?" Jared teased back.
"A little. She's cute."
You felt your face get hot and turn red, "I think I'm dreaming. There's no way this is really happening."
Jared slung his arm around your shoulders, "It's happing, Y/N. And he's right; you are cute."
"You kids have fun," Jensen said, opening his own door, "I'll see you both in the morning."
Jared led the way into the room and you stepped in, "You can have the bed," Jared said, "I'll take the couch."
"No way. You're too tall for that. I'm totally fine sleeping on the couch. You keep your bed."
"I don't mind."
"Jared, it's not happening. You are sleeping in the bed. I'm lucky enough to be around you. I'd be happy to just sleep on the floor. I'm sharing a room with you, the couch is more the fine with me."
Jared sighed, "I just don't feel right having you sleep on the couch."
"I'm offering," you said.
"That's up to you."
~~~
You and Jared changed into your pajamas and then he insisted you join him sitting on the large bed to watch a movie.
"This is fun," he said, nudging you slightly.
You nodded, "Best day ever. I really thought I was going to suffer through everything and be all alone."
"But now you have me."
"I have you?"
"Well, I certainly hope this leads to something awesome."
"Luckiest day of my life."