Loki

You stumbled into your bedroom in the Avengers tower, your feet aching and your vision blurred by exhaustion. Tony's party was still going on downstairs but it was 2am and you were fed up of watching out for him.
Flicking on the light, you stumbled back in shock.
"Loki?"
The demigod lay with his back to you on your bed. Aside from a navy sheet draped across his waist he appeared completely naked.
"Hello, (y/n)." Loki murmured groggily, raising his head.
"Um... Loki? Are you naked?"
He looked down at his body, "It would appear that way." He grinned at you.
You pressed a hand to your forehead, "Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?"
Loki's lips twitched into a sideways smile, "Not particularly."
You laughed, too tired to argue.
"Okay. Fine. I'm going to get changed."
Proceeding to change into your sleepwear, you hoped Loki wasn't watching.
When you finished you went to lay down on the opposite side of the bed to Loki, turning your back on him.
There were a few minutes of silence and then a bare arm wrapped around your waist. You stiffened, wondering what in seven hells he was doing.
"Does this make you uncomfortable?" Loki asked innocently.
You closed your eyes, "No. I just want to sleep."
You could practically hear the demi god thinking.
Then his head was resting in the crook of your neck, his hair tickling your skin.
"Are you still quite comfortable?"
You sighed but didn't reply.
You felt his fingers tangling in your hair, gently twirling the strands around his long fingers.
"Just let me know if you begin to feel uncomfortable." He whispered.
You opened your eyes, rolling over to look at him.
"Loki."
"Yes, beautiful?"
You flinched, "What are you doing?"
"I believe I am playing with your hair."
"Okay. But why?"
"You have nice hair."
In the dim light you saw Loki smile.
You groaned, placing a hand over your face.
Loki rested his head on your stomach and took one of your hands, lacing his fingers with yours.
His skin was soft and you found your other hand playing with his hair.
"That's better." Loki said in his soft voice, causing you to smile.
"You know you're still naked?"
"Of course."
You bit your lip in thought.
"What is it?" Loki asked.
"I don't know. This is weird."
"I don't think this is weird. Am I making you uncomfortable?"
"Well, no but-"
"Good." Loki said, sitting up and smiling at you before he bent down to kiss you gently.
You closed your eyes, feeling the heat rush to your face although his lips were so cold.
He pulled away, smirking down at you.
"Was that weird?"
"No?" You said, unsure.
Loki winked at you before going back to resting his head on your stomach.
You fell asleep with your hand in his hair.