Stiles Stilinski

I was sitting on my car's bonnet and watching all those student running to their class. It was my first day but a week before, when I arrived, I took my schedule so I was prepared for this day. Um, not really mentally but physically, yeah. I looked my scar on hand. Yesterday, at night, I was took a walk to the wood but the something attacked me and obviously bite. I don't know what because I was punched my head and passed out. I don't know how long I was passed out, but when I wake up it was morning. My parents was really worried but I explained to them I just forgot about time.
The bell rung and I stood up and pick up my bag. I looked at school again and took a deep breath. It was my first moving and I was a little bit nervous. What if I won't make any friends? Or I'll be a person with whom they will prank? Maybe I was overreacting but I was like that.
I closed my eyes and try not to think about all those look on me because I am new. I didn't know how to act. Should I be smiling to everyone? Yeah, why not. They would put me immediately in madhouse. I just ignore them and go straight to my locker. I put in my bag and took the book for the math. I go to my classroom and everyone were already sitting on their places. The teacher looked at me and smiled.
'You are certainly new student', she smiled at me. 'I am a Mrs. Ridder. And you are..?'
I clenched fist and cleared throat. 'Hi everybody', I smiled shy. 'I'm Y/N Y/S/N and I'm coming from Los Angeles', she looked at me. I just wanna sit on my place and pretend that it's everything okay.
'Okay, and how do you like our school?', she asked me and I took a deep breath.
'Well, the school is great like a building. I think that the school was established in 1941. because the architectural structures', everyone was looking at me. Good, now I am a one of nerds. You must screw up. My scar was hurting me and I covered with my hand.
'Yeah, I think so', the teacher smiled. 'Sit behind Lydia', she showed me my place.
The girl with red hair smiled to me and I reply with smile. When I sit she turned behind and looked at me. She was really beautiful and I raised my brows.
'That was really good introduction', she smiled. 'You're really smart'
'No, just like art and everything connected with that', I explained and covered my scar. I closed my eyes. It was really hurting me.
'Are you okay?'
'Yeah, just a scar hurt me', I smiled.
'Let me look that', she put away my hand and looked at scar. She opened her mouth and looked at me. 'When this happened?'
'Yesterday in wood, but I think that just the dog bites me', she shook her head.
'After class we have to go to Scott', she whispered and looked at me.
'Why? Who is Scott?', I asked nervously.
'Oh, just one of my friends', she turn around and began to take notes.
I shook my head and shrugged. I don't know why we must go to that Scott but I believed to her. She was, someway, good friend and she was worried when she saw the scar. That is not for a reason. I looked again at that and covered with hand.
_________________
'Okay, guys, we have a problem', Lydia said to two boys.
We were standing in the hallway next to theirs lockers. Lydia was said to me briefly that Scott McCall is a player of the Lacrosse, game which was playing in their school, and he is really good guy. He will help with my scarf and explain the whole situation. The other boy was Stiles Stilinski and he was walking sarcasm. He is playing too the Lacrosse, but he is the most the time on the bench. And, yeah, she told me something that he is goofy sometime and to not try to understand his jokes. And that he is a true friend and if I need help to ask him.
'Whoa, why are you so nervous?', Stiles asked.
Neither of them aren't noticed me until I stepped forward. They looked at me with raised brows and Scott closed his locker.
'Hi, I'm the problem', I smiled.
Stiles licked his lover lip and looked at me from legs to head. I smiled at that and shook my head.
'Why are you the problem?', Stiles asked with a smile on his face.
'Because of this', Lydia grab my hand and show them my scar. 'Is it what I think that is?', Scott opened his mouth and look at me.
'What is so interesting on my scar so everyone was staring at him?', I asked nervously.
'She has bitten in woods', Lydia explained.
'To library', Scott said and turn around.
At the library we were sitting at the table and they were looking at me. I was really nervous and felt uncomfortable. I was looking at Stiles because he was nervous too and I think that he was really cute. He looked at me and my heart speed up. I looked at Lydia and took a deep breath.
'Okay, I will tell her', Stiles said nervously. His leg was going up-down and he was licking his lips all the time.
'No, I will tell her', Scott said.
'So, tell me, for God's sake', I roll my eyes.
'Okay', Scott took a deep breath. 'A werewolf bites you', I raised my brows and smiled.
'What?', I shook my head. 'You must kidding me!'
'Well ,Y/N, we're not', Lydia said. I looked at them.
'How is that a possible?', I asked them calmly.
'Well, people like you and Scott are bitten by werewolf which is a werewolf by birth or bite like you and he turns him to Alpha', Stiles explained.
'And what? When is a full moon I turn in a monster?', I asked.
'You're not a monster, Y/N. And to avoid troubles you learn how handle with that.' Scott said and smiled.
I was really scared. They told me the whole story with that things and I realized that being a werewolf is not the bad at all. Few days later, the pack helped me to handle with this. Stiles was too kind to me and I was falling more and more for him.
_______________
One night we was at my home by ourselves. I was really nervous because I was liked him very much, but Lydia said to me that I had nothing to worry about. We were in my room watching a 'Star Wars'. At the end of movie I lined my head on his shoulder. He just smiled and grab my hand.
'This is perfect', he whispered and kiss me and my heart speed up.