Draco Malfoy

You were in Hogsmeade with Blaise, Draco, and Pansy. It was snowing really heavily and after being dragged through Knockturn alley (100% Draco's idea), Blaise pulled you all into the Three Broomsticks. You all sat down at one of the booths, Draco next to you on one side, Pansy on the other and Blaise next to Pansy.
For some reason the Three Broomsticks was having a Karaoke day, you thought it was because of the Christmas Break starting tomorrow, but you weren't sure. They were playing a lot of muggle Christmas songs, to which you and your friends rolled your eyes at. Madam Rosmerta had announced that everyone who walked through the door was automatically entered to sing one of the many horrible Christmas songs. She did say however that people could volunteer for certain songs if they wanted. You groaned just knowing that there was a chance of you having to sing.
You were able to ignore the pitchy, off tone singing, thankfully, and just enjoy the few butterbeers you and your friends were having. Draco had drank at least four by the time you were finished your first and he was getting noticeably tipsy. He also started not so subtly moving closer towards you, which you didn't exactly mind, but drunk Draco was making it extremely awkward. Blaise was the first to notice and he kept laughing at you both.
Draco momentarily left to go to the bathroom, excusing himself rather politely given how hammered he was getting. When Draco was out of eyesight Blaise finally asked you what he was thinking since you sat down,
"When are you and Draco going to snog then?" You choked on the butterbeer you were currently drinking then placed the glass back on the coaster before looking up at Blaise. You searched his face for a sign that he was joking but he seemed completely serious. How could he think that, you and Draco were just friends, not like you and Pansy or you and Blaise but still, you were.... just friends.
"What are you on about?" You laughed him off, noticing the glares you were receiving from Pansy.
"Come off it (y/n), its so obvious how much you two like each other" You didn't have time to answer as Draco pranced back over and sat down again.
"Did you miss me?" Draco asked the whole table as he gave his cocky smirk.
"(Y/N) more than anyone probably" Blaise replied. Draco was about to answer him but was interrupted.
"Next up, we'll have a duet of 'Baby It's Cold Outside.' Singing it will be..." Madam Rosmerta paused while reading the two names. "Draco Malfoy and (y/n) (y/l/n)" the whole place went silent as everyones eyes turned to you and Draco, heat rising in your cheeks as you had no desire to sing, and a stupid smirk playing on Draco's face. He jumped to his feet, pulling you up with him with one sharp jolt. Pansy shot you daggers as Draco pulled you over to the microphones.
You were sure the only reason Draco was doing this was because of how drunk he was, little did you know, that instead of going to the bathroom like he said, he actually volunteered you both. He somehow knew the song.
The music started and you lazily sang along until Draco 'lightly' nudged you. You looked at him, surprised that he was actually enjoying this. You started singing more enthusiastically, matching his energy. He was actually a really good singer, and you couldn't understand why he didn't sing more often.
When it got to the line Draco was to sing "i'll hold your hand" he grabbed your hand tightly in his, again taking you by surprise. You could hear Blaise and some of the other Slytherins whistle at you. You moved your head so as to not make eye contact with him although you kept singing together, Draco not letting go of your hand. Quickly after came "My father will start to worry" which you sang perfectly while laughing. At least three Slytherins shouted immediately "My father will hear about this" before letting you continue with the song. You saw Draco's jaw tighten, glaring at the rather large audience you both had attracted, but it quickly returned to normal when he looked back at you. You were still looking away though, heat continuing to rise in your cheeks.
It soon got to the line "Your eyes are like stars right now" Draco removed his hand from yours and lifted your head to look directly at his. He winked at you and smiled, a genuine smile that you had only seen one or two times before.
"Your hair looks swell" he sang as he moved his hand from your face and tucked a stray hair behind your ear. You were still gazing into each others eyes though, neither of you daring to look away first.
"Gosh your lips look delicious" he glanced down at your lips, then slowly looked back up to your eyes. You smirked at him, still singing, but still not breaking eye contact. His hand travelled back down your arm and interlocked with yours again. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach but refused to let it show, so you kept singing, trying also to mask the redness of your cheeks.
The song was going to end soon and you could tell Draco was disappointed. You both ended on "Baby it's cold outside." You finished the song and Draco once again glanced at your lips. You bit your lower lip in response and he leaned in closer. You followed his lead and moved your head towards his. Your lips were millimetres away from each other and you weren't sure of this was actually happening or if it was just a dream. Draco was thinking the same though.
You closed your eyes as he did and as your soft lips touched his, you melted into each others arms. You lips moved perfectly in sync with each other as he gripped onto your hair and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You could taste the butterbeer from his lips and could feel him smirk against you. He bit down on your lower lip slightly and was about to move onto your neck when all too soon you were interrupted,
"Okay. That was a very nice duet, you may take your seats now!" Madam Rosmerta firmly shooed you back to your table. Draco slipped his hand into your as you took your seats again.
"When i asked when you were going to snog, i didn't mean i wanted to see it" Blaise said half jokingly. Pansy however wouldn't even look at you and instead focused her attention on Madam Rosmerta. You laughed uncomfortably at Blaise's remark and took another sip of the butterbeer you left earlier. Once you put it down, Draco swiftly put his arm around you and gently pulled you towards him. You lightly leaned your head on his shoulder and continued talking with him, Blaise and sometimes Pansy for another hour or so before heading back to the castle. Not at any point were you and Draco not making some form of contact.