Young! Severus Snape

You and Sirius had gone out together, but neither of you had actually classed them as dates before. You'd gone out to get butterbeer together before and walked around Hogsmeade together yet this time felt different.
It was the fact that he was stammering when he asked you to go with him to Hogsmeade; he barely even looked at you and instead just fiddled with his hands until you replied that you'd loved to. He practically skipped off which also made you slightly confused.
Once you had been dressed by Lily and Remus, who had thrown a collection of clothes at you and forced you to try on every single one, you left to wait for Sirius at the Great Hall, which was where you always waited for one another.
He was standing awkwardly at the edge of the doorway and was dressed even nicer than normal. With a smile, he turned towards you and beckoned you towards him. "Hey Y/N, you look nice today," he smiled as he began walking by your side.
"Just nice, Sirius?" you replied with a grin on your face. He gave a small laugh shook his head. "You look beautiful," he said, taking a piece of hair and tucking it behind your ear.
"Thank you," you blushed, "You look pretty handsome yourself. Now, where are we going?"
"To get some butterbeer," Sirius said but the way he said it made it sound more like a question.
"It's a date," you grinned, "Well, it's not exactly a date, unless you want it to be a date in which case it may be a da-"
"I want it to be a date," Sirius admitted, a light blush on his cheeks. You looked up at him and saw him giving you a huge smile. "Really?" you asked, still slightly unsure about his motives.
"Of course I want it to be a date. I've spent years wanting to go on a date with you. You're beautiful, kind, funny and just an amazing person. That's why I love you," he exclaimed.
You stopped and gave him a good look before softly pressing your lips onto his. Once you parted, you whispered, "It's a good thing I love you too then."