Theo Reaken

You were sitting by the bar by yourself; your bestfriend had ditched you and now you were becoming the victim of some guy's advances. The guy was not your type, to say the least. He was a bit older than you'd like; the fact that he was compulsive smoker was evident in his yellowing teeth and the stifling smell of nicotine; his hair was over-gelled and he was trying too hard with his outfit.
"How'd you like to dance with me sweetheart?"
"I really wouldn't, sorry."
"Why not," he asked smirking at you and revealing his yellowing teeth.
"I have a boyfriend," you lied.
"Then where is he," he asked gripping your bare thigh. "Doesn't he know not to leave a pretty little thing like you alone?"
"Can you please go," you asked nervously trying to remove his hand.
He gripped even tighter you felt even more uncomfortable.
"Just please go,"
"Come on honey, I don't bite."
"Can you go?"
"Come on baby,"
You were about to cry when you felt someone grip your shoulder. He smelt like Boss so you felt a bit better.
"Hey babe," the guy said placing a kiss on your cheek. "Is this guy bothering you?"
"Actually, he was just leaving,"
"I wasn't,"
"Well do you mind? You're making my girlfriend uncomfortable,"
"Do you mind. I'm trying to give her a real man and not some pretty boy."
"Look, I don't want any trouble."
"Neither do I," he said running his hand further up your thigh.
"Look, I'm asking you nicely. Please leave my girlfriend alone."
"And if I don't?"
The hot guy let out a scoff before punching the guy in the face. The other struck back but your boyfriend was clearly a lot more stable because the other guy was on the floor in no time and getting punched repeatedly.
"Hey, stop, you're gonna kill him," you said pulling him off the guy.
"Sorry," he said getting up and shaking out his hand.
"What just happened?"
"I had to be your fake boyfriend because some creep was hitting on you and it was making you uncomfortable and now I have busted knuckles and a cut lip. But hey are you okay?"
"I'm fine," you chuckled. "But you-"
"Oh, this is nothing. I mean, I've looked worse."
"I feel awful,"
"Don't worry about it."
"Please tell me what I can do to make it up to you."
"Well, you could tell me your name and agree to go for a coffee with me sometime."
"I'm Y/N, and I'd love to go for coffee with you."
"Great, well I'm Theo."
"Well Theo. You should at least let me dress those wounds of yours."
"I'm fine, really."
"No, just come back to my apartment and let me show you just how grateful I am," you smirked.
"Well I'm never one to deny a lady," he smirked taking your hand and allowing you to lead him out.