Dean Winchester

This past hunt defiantly didn't go like you and the Winchesters would have liked. Even though you, yourself, only came out of the hunt with a few minor cuts and a slight concussion. Sam was in one hospital room with a broken leg that he had to have surgery to fix it. Dean on the other hand... well Dean was in a different hospital room in coma that so far has lasted 2 weeks.
He had ended up in the coma because he jumped in front of you before the werewolf could grab you. The werewolf threw him against a cave wall which knocked him unconscious. Then the damn wolf went after Sam and broke his leg like it was a twig. Lucky for you the thing didn't come back to hurt you.
You had been back and forth from Dean's room to Sam's all week and it made you so upset to see them both the way they were. But what upset you the most was looking at Dean and him not being able to look back at you and tell you everything would be okay like he normally would do. It hurt to tell Sam that his brother wasn't getting any better. Oh, how you wished you could tell him differently.
You spent every morning with Sam, from breakfast to lunch. After lunch you went to Dean's room and spent your time there till the next morning, in which you did the whole thing over again. Sam and Dean's doctor sent you home a few times to take a shower and get some proper rest that they knew you didn't get while sleeping in the small recliner on the other side of Dean's room. Even though you did as you were told and tried to rest, you really couldn't without knowing if Dean had woken up and is okay or not.
You were currently sitting is in a chair that you had put beside Dean's bed, with your elbows resting on the mattress and your hands folded together. This was how you normally sat as you waited for Dean to wake up. Even though he hasn't yet, you knew he would rather it be today, tomorrow, or in a week, you knew he would wake up.
As you sat there, you heard the hospital room door open, so you turned to see that Sam had hobbled in. You rushed over and held the door open so he could operate his crutches properly. As he walked in you saw that he no longer had a hospital band on and he was dressed which confused you. "Sam what are you doing out of bed and why are you dressed?" You asked him as you shut the door.
"They discharged me but you are the only one able to drive right about now." He explained now at a stand still and looking at his brother. "No change?"
You sadly shook your head. "None." you let up the foot rest on the recliner and helped Sam sit down. Once he was settled in the chair, you placed his crutches up against the room wall. You walked back over to your chair beside the bed and got back into the position you were in before you went to help the younger Winchester.
"(Y/N), have you gotten any sleep since the last time you went back to the bunker?" Sam asked and you could just hear the concern in his voice.
You shook your head and he sighed but before he could say anything you said. "I can't sleep at all Sam. The gears in my head won't stop turning and not knowing if Dean is awake or died in his sleep keeps them turning as fast as they can. So when I should be sleeping I'm sitting on his bed with a beer in my hand and listening to AC/DC for 3 hours before finally getting off my ass and coming back just to see the both of you in hospital beds. You have a broke leg and Dean.. Dean is in a comma because of me." In the middle of your little speech you had started crying so you wiped the tears that were running down your face with the back of your hand.
"It's not your fault that he's like this, (Y/N)." Sam said trying to convince you that everything you were thinking was false, but it didn't work.
"Yes it is Sam." Your voice cracked as you turned your head to look at him. "He told me to stay in the impala and if I had done what I was told, you two would have killed that son of a bitch and we wouldn't be in this mess. But nooo, I had to ignore him and follow you guys anyway." you shook your head and ran your fingers through your hair. "God I'm so stupid."
"You're not stupid (Y/N/N). And if if you weren't there Dean and i might have been in a worse shape than we are in now. Look, when Dean wakes up, cause you know he's going to, he will forgive you."
Even though you knew Sam was right, you couldn't help but still feel like everything was your fault.

It was now midnight and yet again you were still up in the same position you have been for the past week. Sam had fallen asleep about an hour ago from the silence that had fallen over the two of you. No matter how many times he tried you just kept telling yourself that it was your fault that he and his brother were so beaten up.
You had to admit your body was screaming for you to sleep and eat but you just couldn't. You couldn't bring yourself to do anything while Dean was the way he was. While he laid there doing nothing but breathing only just. Nothing you told yourself was helping either one of you either. No matter how many times you told yourself that he would wake up, that everything would get better. You just couldn't bring yourself to do anything till he opened his eyes and tell you everything would be okay himself.
You rested your head on your hands and whispered hoping he could hear you. "Please, Dean, wake up." You looked back up and took his hand in yours. "I need you to wake up and tell me that everything will be alright."
You bite your lip sadly and looked back down to your hands and watched a tear fall onto the back of his hand. That's when you heard it. That's when you heard him say "Don't cry sweetheart."
Your eyes quickly jumped to meet his. "Dean?" Your voice cracking but you were smiling.
"Baby, you look rough." He said rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb.
"Speak for yourself, Winchester." You let out a small chuckle, as well did Dean.
"How long was I out?"
"A week." Sam said as he readjusted himself in the recliner. You hadn't noticed he had woken up. 'But you can go back to sleep for a few more hours only if you can get her to sleep too."
Dean looked over at you confused, as if he was going to ask why you haven't been sleeping but not a word came out of his mouth. Instead he reached out for you and signaled for you to climb in the bed with him. This time you followed his orders and laid down right beside him, laying your head on his chest. Dean kissed the top of your head as soon as you closed your eyes.
"Everything's going to be okay, (Y/N). I promise." He told you and now that he has said that you fell fast asleep in his arms, listening to the sound of his beating heart.