Tenth Doctor

For @LauraDeadAngelo
"Hello again."
"Stop it."
"What? I'm just saying hi to this lovely lady right here."
"Yeah, Doctor, I mean, I was just talking to this handsome man, here, it's not like we're friends or anything. Friends don't talk to each other, right? Doesn't talking eliminate the whole point? As soon as you get to the talking, oh, you can tell it's just true love. And how dare I smile whilst talking, once you get to the smiling whilst talking, we may as well find a chapel and–"
"Alright, enough."
You smirked at the Doctor; you always knew the best ways to tick him off. As much as you loved him, you loved to make him jealous even more. And you were pretty much positive that your feelings were mutual, as well as you knew he'd never admit it. And until he did, you were going to torture him like this.
A while later, you were on an alien planet out in the universe somewhere, talking to Jack whilst the Doctor was out looking for someone. For some reason, you two couldn't come with him, which was highly unusual. You saw him walk past the hallway you were down, clearly looking for you. You knew he'd find you eventually, so you made sure to set up something for when he did. You put your hand on Jack's arm as he spoke, nodding and batting your eyelashes, and being an all-around flirt.
Jack had never been in on this, but he knew that you fancied the Doctor, so he had no idea what was going on. "Are you...I thought you liked–"
"Shush. Just roll with it."
He nodded, and began talking about something impressive. And sure enough, the Doctor came by not five minutes later.
"Ah, Y/N...Jack. Here you are. I've been looking for you guys." The lack of the usual peppiness in his voice when he said Jack's name meant that he'd noticed, and you mentally threw yourself a party.
"Y/N, can I talk to you quickly?" You and Jack turned toward him, both raising your eyebrows. "...Alone?"
"Oh, yeah, sure," you said, following him down the corridor and turning quickly to smile and give Jack a thumbs-up.
"So, Doctor, what's on your mind?"
"Uh, you, actually."
You raised your eyebrows at him.
"I, uh, I... think Jack's trying to come onto you."
"Maybe he is, I don't really care. Do...do you?"
"Ah, not really, I was just saying–"
"Doctor..."
"I mean, he seems kind of–"
"What are you trying to say? Spit it out."
"I'm...in...love...with...you."
"Finally," you said, rolling your eyes and pulling him down to kiss you.
You threw your arms around his neck as you lost yourself in his sweet breath and soft lips. The Doctor took a second to react before pulling you into him like a breath of air after an hour underwater. The warmth of his mouth sent a current running through your body. You'd been waiting for this for what felt like forever. A "Finally!" was heard from down the hall.
You hated to pull away, but when you did, you felt dizzy. You turned to Jack and yelled back, "I know!"
The Doctor pulled you back to him, this time into a tight hug. As he lifted you off the ground, you squealed in delight and buried your face in the crook of his neck. When he put you back down, he just said, "I love you so much."
"I love you too, Doctor."