The Joker and Child!reader

Hi
I can add only one more part to this book so here you go.

Not one of his goons dared to ask how he had acquired the child in the first place, the ones who had mysteriously went missing the next day. Nobody asked why the Joker had kept her around for so long, he usually got bored of his toys pretty fast, but not this one.
It was Christmas Eve.
The Joker was sat in the living room of the house he owned, it was hidden very well so he didn't have to worry about anyone finding it. You were supposed to be asleep, you knew the Joker didn't like it when you got out of bed, but the excitement was stopping you from sleeping. You left your room, clutching a hand-made version of the villain himself.
You walked into the living room to see the Joker and his goons hunched around a table, you didn't say anything instead you stood in the doorway quietly waiting to be acknowledged. One of the goons noticed and elbowed another who whispered something into the Joker's ear, he turned around, "Cheshire!", he exclaimed, "What are you doing up so late?", he held his arms open and you raced over to him. "It's Christmas tomorrow Mr. J" you giggled when he lifted you onto his lap.
The Joker ushered his goons away, "I know but you have to sleep". You pouted up at the man wearing face-paint, one hand reached out and tugged on his green hair which made him laugh, "I'm too excited!" you squealed, tugging on it more.
An idea suddenly hit him, "Since you've been very 'good' this year, you can open one now". Your face lit up with pure delight, "I CAN?". The Joker nodded making his green hair bounce, "YOU'RE THE BEST MISTER J!" you squealed, wrapping your tiny arms around his big form. The Joker's evil heart fluttered in happiness, "Anything for my Cheshire".
You hopped off of his lap and raced over to the Christmas tree in the corner of the room, underneath it was an assortment of presents all in different sizes. "Can I open anyone of them?" you asked, the Joker smiled, "Sure you can".
You picked a decent sized box that was wrapped in green and purple wrapping paper, you peeled away the layer easily and ripped the lid off of the box. In it was a purple butterfly knife, it had the name 'Cheshire' engraved on it. The Joker chewed nervously on his lip, it was unlike him to be nervous, "So do you like it?" he asked slowly.
"Like it?", you got up holding it carefully in your hand, "IT'S THE BEST PRESENT EVER!" and you ran over to the Joker, hugging his leg. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)" he smiled, patting your head.
"Merry Christmas Mister J!" you replied.