Dylan O'Brien

"You guys are going on in twenty," Said a crew member, wearing all black and a bluetooth connecting to his ear with a microphone near his mouth. "Okay, thanks." Dylan said, "I gotta get ready, so I'll catch up with you later," "Okay, bye," (Y/N) said pecking her boyfriend on the lips quickly before turning to walk down the hallway. Before she turned the corner she heard Dylan yell, "Love you!" "Love you too, O'Brien!" (Y/N) called over her shoulder. She got to her dressing room and walked in, seeing Holland sitting in her chair and their stylists conversing about color combinations. "Hey (Y/N), just sit down and we'll do all the rest," (Y/N) nodded and sat down in her assigned chair. Her stylist touched up her hair, taking the (Y/H/C) locks and loosely curling them—again. Also applying another coat of nude lipstick and brightening up her eye crease, she was directed to an outfit that was laid out for her, a fitted, stripped T-shirt and jeans, with Sperry's—simple. That's how (Y/N) liked it. Holland was wearing a dress, a soft blue color that complimented her hair, and nude peep-toes. The two girls complimented each other then headed out the door into the hallway. "Hey babe, you look gorgeous as always," Dylan said as he walked down the hallway, then kissing (Y/N) on the cheek. "And you look handsome as always," (Y/N) said, looking at her boyfriend, who was wearing jeans and a black T-shirt—simple. With his hair tucked under a Mets cap. Dylan laced their hands together then headed for the group of crew members huddled near the stage entrance, either talking in their microphones or writing down times. "Teen Wolf you're on in two!" The rest of the cast joined the couple, waiting till they were called. "Alright, guys you're on in a minute." They got in the order they were going to be called, Posey first, then Dylan, then (Y/N), then Holland and so on. "Welcome the cast of Teen Wolf!" Said the announcer, "Tyler Posey!" Tyler went out, did a hand gun jig, then put them in his imaginary holster. "Dylan O'Brien! (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!" The couple went out, hands intertwined and hearing cheers as they walked over to their seats. (Y/N) smiled and waved to everyone, Dylan doing the same until they were behind their name tags. Once everyone was seated, the questions came. "Dylan, do you like shooting the intimate scenes?" (Y/N) almost did a spit take with her water—which earned a roar of laughter from the audience. "Oh, um—" "Of course he does," (Y/N) cut him off, "He was in a movie called, 'The First Time' for crying out loud—and did you see him in 'New Girl'?" The fans laughed again, and (Y/N) joined in once she saw Dylan's face red as a tomato. "Who's the most annoying on set?" "Well, we all prank each other—but I'd say I am. I think everyone agrees—especially Dylan, he gets the worst of it," (Y/N) said, grinning from ear to ear. "Yeah, one time I came out of my trailer—water bucket above my head, that's down—I'm drenched, then she," He pointed to (Y/N), "She's in front of me, has a whole—" Dylan used his hands to exaggerate the size of the tub, "Freaking plastic tub full of water, and she splashes that on me." He sighed, then (Y/N) said, "But he loves me," "Nothing can change I'm hopelessly in love with you," The crowd gave a round of awes. While (Y/N)'s cheeks turned a rosy shade. "I love you too," That earned another round of awes from everyone. The rest of the panel was spent with everyone answering questions—some about Dylan and (Y/N)—and though the whole thing (Y/N) and Dylan's hands were inseparable.