Killian Jones

(I heart CaptainSwan but he's a hot Irish dude)
You sang softly to yourself, using both hands to drag the comb, something you had been lucky enough to find after a traveling princess dropped it into the sea, through your __h/c__ hair. It was full of tangles, and you started at the tips of your drenched hair before working your way up to the roots.
You were so entranced in what you were doing, brushes were truly magnificent inventions, that you didn't hear the sound of boots slapping against the sand until they were only mere feet away from you. You had stopped singing, thankfully, but you couldn't move from your spot on the rock without alerting the man to your whereabouts.
Contrary to popular belief, sirens main goal in life was not to lure sailors to their deaths. Sirens just liked to sing, and it was certainly not your fault that some men got so incredibly distracted by your singing that they crashed (though every time that happened, you couldn't help but feel a bit guilty as it had definitely not been intentional).
But here, on land, you were fairly defenseless. And by the sword dangling at the man's waist, he was not. The man, a pirate, by the look of his attire, cocked his head to the side as if he was listening to something. Your breath caught in your throat as the man turned his head in your direction, and you hoped that the branches hanging down in front of you would keep you hidden.
You realized, as the man's eyes locked with yours and a slow smirk spread across his face, that they did not.
"Aren't you a pretty little thing." The man said, and you noted that his voice deep and smooth like the sea. He stepped a little closer to you and frowned when you scrambled as far away from him as you could manage. The rock you were on wasn't exactly large enough for that, and you started to slip off. The man rolled his eyes as he caught you easily, his arms adjusting to carry the sudden weight. "What on Earth was that for?"
You shrugged and tried to get out of the man's hold, but his arms just tightened underneath your tail.
"Would you please stop wiggling? I'm not going to harm you." The man muttered and sighed when you continued to struggle. He gently placed you back down on your rock before raising an eyebrow at you. "You have got to be the oddest mermaid I've ever met. They're usually fighting for my attention."
You shook your head without realizing it. "Not a mermaid. Siren. Big difference."
His raised eyebrow arched higher. "Really? What's the difference?"
You smiled, much to his surprise. "We have better voices."
"You do?" You nodded, and the man grinned. "Prove it then."
You did as he asked, singing a lullaby that your mother had taught you in a clear, but soft, voice. The man's eyes drifted out of focus as you sang, and you could tell that he was slipping under your spell. You cut off the song after another a moment, and the man blinked in surprise as he realized what just happened.
"Definitely better than mermaids." The man conceded, and your red lips curved into a surprisingly bashful smile. "I'm Killian, by the way. Killian Jones." He held out a hand for you to shake, the only hand he possessed as the other ended in a sharp, shiny hook, and you did so after a moment of staring at the glinting metal hesitantly.
"__y/n__."
Killian smiled at you. "A lovely name for a lovely lass." A beat of silence passed during which you studied each other before Killian spoke again. "Would you be interested in a partnership?"
You quirked an eyebrow at him. "A partnership in what?"
A dangerous light flickered in Killian's eyes. "Revenge."
You deliberated in silence, your eyes flicking over the man that stood in front of you. "What would I get out of helping you?"
The pirate grinned wolfishly, leaning forwards so that his lips just barely brushed against your ear. "Anything you want."
You shivered as he pulled away and extended out a hand for him to shake. "Deal."
Killian scooped you into his arms and walked you over to the ocean, gently dropping you in before pointing to a ship that was tethered to the harbor. "Meet me there tonight at dusk. I'll introduce you to my crew, and we can discuss the details of this partnership a little more...intimately."
You nodded once before diving into the water, and Killian smirked as you swam away. The Dark One wouldn't know what hit him.