Dean Winchester

"Do you smell that?" Dean asked, as you both walked through the abandoned warehouse. This was supposed to be a simple salt and burn. Your eyes widened as you turned to face Dean, whose expression was identical to your own.
"Sulphur." You both muttered.
"But that means..."
"Demons." Dean confirmed. You followed behind as Dean walked around the corner, finding yourselves in a large area of the warehouse. Before you could warn Dean, a hand, made its way across your mouth. Dean turned to find the black eyed male holding you tightly in his grasp.
"Y/N!" Dean called, but failed to reach you in time, as another demon appeared from the darkness, and clumped him over the head with a crowbar.
You were dragged away, as they left Dean laying in the warehouse, unconscious.
You didn't see much as by the time you were outside, the man held a cloth over your mouth.
"Goodnight princess," he muttered, chuckling evilly.
****************************************
As you awoke, you attempted to move, but your arms and legs were chained to the wall, keeping you in place. A searing pain began in your stomach, as you noticed the large knife sticking out.
"Ahh the princess is awake." A voice muttered, from beside you, you turned your head to face the black eyed beast.
"What do you want?" you sneered. The man chuckled, walking in front of you.
"What I want, is your boyfriend and his brother, dead. And you're going to help me." You rolled your eyes.
"I don't think so." You responded.
"Well sorry to burst your bubble," he started before yanking the knife out, and chuckling as you let out an involuntary scream. "You already have. See, just you being here, is helping me. Your little man will come here looking for you, and when he does, we'll kill him." wriggling, you tried to escape from the chains, but it was no use.
"Dean, will beat you, and you will suffer, believe me. You have no chance

." You gritted.
"We'll see..." he returned, holding the cloth to your face once more, as you was concealed in darkness.
****************************************
"Y/N! Y/N!" you drifted in and out of consciousness, as you heard Dean's voice loud in your ear. As you finally realised he was here, your eyes widened.
"Dean, you have to get out! It's a trap!" Sam turned around in shock as five demons stood their ground.
"Hello Winchesters."
"Son of a bitch!" Dean muttered. Dean managed to release you from the chains, and handed you a gun, which you pointed at the demons.
"Go back to hell, where you belong." You gritted.
"No thanks sweetheart." Dean groaned and fell to his knees, as one of the others shot him in the leg.
"Oh that is it." You muttered out of pure anger. "You have kidnapped me, and know trying to kill my boyfriend, that's a whole other story." You paused. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursion infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te. Cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.
Vade, Satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis. Humiliare sub potenti manu dei, contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine, quem inferi tremunt. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire te rogamus, audi nos. Ut inimicos sanctae Ecclesiae humiliare digneris, te rogamus, audi nos." with that they all disappeared into thin air. You sighed in relief, helping Dean up in the process.
"Are you okay?" he asked, placing his hands on his shoulders.
"I'm okay Dean." He looked unsure. "Honest."
"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I should've done something... I-"
"Dean, it's not your fault," he nodded. "Let's go home." You all nodded and walked out to the impala.