Draco Malfoy

You're in ravenclaw

You were sitting in the great hall with your friends when you spotted your boyfriend enter. He looked all disheveled and broken. This year was not the best for him, but you wanted to let him know you were there for him. He had told you all about his family problems and what was going on his life. He only entered the hall for a brief moment and then turning around again.
"Sorry, I gotta go" I said to my friends as I walked out of the great hall. I looked around and you caught a glimpse of his unmistakable blonde hair. "Draco!" I yelled after him. As I turned the corner you saw him standing in the middle of the corridor. His hair was a mess. The blonde hair that was normally perfectly in place was unkempt.
This wasn't like him. He never showed anyone a sign of weakness, not even you. Whenever he told you about his problems, he played it off as if it wasn't a big deal. As I looked into his grey eyes, I could feel his pain. He was fighting back tears.
"Draco" I whispered as he walked closer to him. Without hesitation, Draco fell into your arms. We moved over to the wall and sat down. "Babe. What's going on? You can tell me." He looked around to make sure no one was coming around either corner. Once he knew that it was clear, he pushed up his sleeve to show the dark mark branded onto his pale skin. I sat there in shock, not taking my eyes off his forearm.
"It was me who cursed that girl. Your friend. Your housemate. I didn't want to. I-I had to." His breath was heavy and tears were overflowing his eyes. I placed my hand over the mark and kissed him.
"It's okay. She's fine now. Look at me." I whispered as I tilted his head towards me. "I love you. You can get through this. I know you didn't want this. You're a good guy Draco. Granted you make some poor choices, but I know you wouldn't do this willingly." He could barely look me in the eyes.
He placed his head on my shoulder and I could feel the tear flow down onto my sweater. I heard footsteps coming our way and I quickly pulled down his sleeve and kissed him. He wouldn't let himself forget it, if someone besides me saw him crying. He was so vulnerable. It broke my heart. Once the footsteps faded he pulled away from me
"H-How could you love me? I'm a horrible person! I could have killed her! You're better off without me. You could have landed a respectable Ravenclaw. Someone your parents would be proud to say that he was dating their daughter. No one would be proud to have me dating their daughter."
This killed me. Sure he wasn't the nicest person but he wasn't a bad guy. Tears left my eyes as I spoke again. "Don't say that. I love you because of who you really are. You're not this guy. Don't ever say I'd be better off with someone else. I'm madly in love with you Draco. I couldn't change that even if I wanted to."