Jensen Ackles

"So you're clear with what I want you to do?" Richard asked quietly, just before the cameras started rolling. He was directing this episode, and he was really doing his best to make you as comfortable as possible.
You shrugged, "Yeah. It's not like it's my first sex scene ever. I'm an actress, it's my job."
"Yeah, but it's your first sex scene with Jensen Ackles," he reminded you, "We can cut the scene if you don't want to make it weird between you?"
"Speight, you seriously think the fans would be satisfied if it was just implied?" you sighed, "It's fine. We're professionals. This scene has been a long time coming."

Since your character joined the show, there had been an undeniable on-screen chemistry between her and Dean. The fans had quickly picked up on it, Demily becoming their ship name faster than any of the producers and writers had anticipated.
Before you'd joined the cast, you had heard the others refer to each other as family, and you didn't really believe that they could be that close. As soon as you stepped onto set, you knew that it wasn't a lie.
You were welcomed with open arms, and you formed great friendships almost instantly.
Three years later, you were still star struck that you could call Jensen Ackles your best friend, and Jared freaking Padalecki had pretty much adopted you as his sister.
When you got the script for this episode, your heart skipped a beat.
You'd anticipated that it was going to happen sooner or later, and the last few episodes had hinted towards it being sooner, so you weren't really that surprised. And you couldn't honestly say that you hadn't fantasised about kissing Jensen once or twice. But as soon as you got the script, Jensen had stopped talking to you, almost altogether, and the flirty banter the two of you usually share had diminished considerably. He hadn't visited your trailer in over a week.

"Is the idea of filming that scene with me really that repulsive?" you asked Jared, slumping down on his couch.
Jared sighed, "Y/N, I really don't think he's repulsed by the idea."
"Then why is he ignoring me?" you whined.
"Because he's being a little bitch," he smirked, patting your head fondly, as if you were one of his dogs, "Seriously, Y/N, stop worrying about it. What's a little making out between friends?"
You glared at him, "Shut up."
You'd told Jared about your crush on Jensen in confidence, and for the most part, he didn't mention it. But since he found out about the scene, he's mentioned it more and more often. The more you complained about Jensen ignoring you, the more he brought it up.
"Kid, you're worrying way too much," he told you, "He probably doesn't want to make you uncomfortable, so he's letting you do your thing."
What Jared didn't tell you was that Jensen was probably just as nervous with anticipation for the scene as you were.

"It's like... I can feel myself acting around Y/N how you did around Gen," Jensen sighed, slumping down on Jared's couch the day before, "I really think I like her, man. I think I finally might have found someone I can see myself with."
"That's great," Jared grinned, sitting down opposite him, "I'm happy for you. Seriously, it's good to see you so happy."
"But this scene," Jensen groaned, "How did you ever do it? You were clearly in love with Gen from the beginning, how did you keep it professional on set?"
"It wasn't Gen and I doing it," he explained, "It was Sam and Ruby. And this is Dean and Emily."
Jensen nodded, "Dean and Emily. Right."
"If you just manned up and told her you wouldn't be this stressed."

"If you just grew a pair and told him, you wouldn't be this stressed," Jared told you, handing you a beer.
"Oh, yeah, because that wouldn't ruin our friendship," you spat.
"Kid, I'm trying to help you."
"I know, I know," you sighed, "Sorry. I'm just... it's tomorrow."
"I know," he smiled, kindly, "And you'll be fine. I promise."

"Are you alright?" Richard asked, bringing you back to the present, "I think I lost you for a second there."
"Yeah, I'm good," you smiled, "Let's do this."
"Okay," he smiled kindly, before walking off the set and behind the camera, "Alright, places, people!"
You rolled your eyes, sitting on Emily's motel bed and getting into character, folding your arms.
"We're gonna try and do this in as few takes as possible so nobody gets uncomfortable, okay?" Richard called out, "Good. Action."
You began to tap your foot, Emily anxiously awaiting Dean's return to the motel.
As soon as you heard the door handle, you got to your feet, a deep frown set on your bruised face.
"What the hell did you think you were doing out there?" you snapped, glaring at him.
"I saved your life, Emily," he shouted back, throwing his bag down at the foot of his bed.
"I'll... I'll go get another room," Sam said, sensing the anger in the room.
"I think that's for the best," you nodded, at the same time as Dean shook his head.
"I'm going."
With that, Sam left the room, and you tried to control your heartbeat at the fact that Dean and Emily were alone together and you were coming ever closer to that scene.
"I can handle myself," you told Dean, clenching your jaw, "I don't need you to help me all the time."
He sighed, "Look, I'm sorry for... whatever I did that made you mad. Can we just forget about it?"
"You don't even know what you did wrong! No we can't!"
"All I know is, I didn't want you to get hurt, and I knew I could help you," he told you, his voice slowly growing louder, as per the script, "So I did! I needed to get you out of there!"
"Why? Why couldn't you let me do it myself?"
"Because I love you!" he shouted, "I'm in love with you and I can't stand to see you get hurt, Emily!"
"You idiot," you whispered, your heart pounding as Emily stepped towards Dean, reaching your hand up to the back of Dean's head, crashing your lips to his.
Suddenly, you weren't acting anymore, and you didn't know how to get it back. Jensen's lips were on yours, and you couldn't believe how right it felt.
"Emily," Dean groaned, snapping you back to reality.
Right. It was Dean unbuttoning your shirt, not Jensen.
You pushed him back slightly so you could remove your shirt, and his eyes roamed over your body.
"Don't look at me like that," you whispered, pulling him towards you by his belt loops.
Jensen bent his neck down, the script telling him to kiss your neck.
You didn't expect him to whisper in your ear, too quiet for the cameras and the crew to pick up.
"You're gorgeous, Y/N."
Your breath hitched as you undid his shirt, pushing it back from his shoulders until it fell to the ground.
At least this isn't acting for him either, you thought as you trailed your hands down his chest.
"I've wanted this for so long," he sighed, and you nodded, unable to remember if it was scripted or not.
You blanked out when he kissed you again, only realising what was happening when you were being lifted up.
You wrapped your bare legs around his waist, letting him carry you back over to the bed.
He put you down gently before unbuttoning his jeans and kicking them off of his legs, pausing and looking over your near naked body.
Your lines suddenly popped into your head and you bit your lip.
"Are you just going to stand there and watch, or...?"
"Shut up," he chuckled lowly, crawling up the bed, looming over you.
"Kiss me, Dean," you whispered, and he did.
He unclasped your bra and you dragged your nails down his back, his hips rolling in the typical sex scene way for actors.
Jensen moved his head to whisper in your ear again, "Do you realise how hard it is for me not to get hard right now?"
You disguised your laugh as a blush, burying your face in his neck as he continued to kiss your neck, your hips rolling all the time.
"Okay, cut!"