Stiles Stilinski

You sat on your bed and read the book Kira gave you: The Dread Doctors. Of course everybody had read it already, but you weren't able to because you had a lot stuff happening with your parents divorcing. "Y/N? I'm going out, there's pizza in the fridge", you heard your mum call. You opened the door and answered: "Okay. Have fun" Of course you didn't want her to have fun, at least not with a man who wasn't your dad. When you got back to your bed, you phone rang. You picked up. "Hi, this is Y/N", you simply said. "Y/N. This is Stiles. Are you at home?", Stiles asked obviously nervous. "Um, yes", you answered confused. "I'm coming over", he said. "Sure, but why do -", you began but Stiles had already hung up. You sighed. Stiles was your best friend but sometimes he got a little crazy, especially since this guy Theo moved here. He just didn't trust him and he couldn't stand the thought of Scott letting him come into the pack, our pack. You went upstairs and opened the front door to let Stiles in as soon as possible. You saw him making a run onto your home through the pouring rain. When he stopped right in front of you, you could see tears streaming down his face. "Stiles? What happened?", you wanted to know but your best friend just pulled you into a tight hug leaving water marks all over your clothes. You placed your arms on his shoulders and softly pushed him away a bit, so you were able to look him in the eyes. "God, you look horrible", you mumbled and tried to wipe away a tear from his face. Stiles tried to smile but it broke immediately. "Follow me", you said and lead him to your room. You made him sit down on your couch and searched for an old shirt from your dad. Fortunately you found one which you used to sleep in, in your closet. "Here, you need some warm clothes and I'm gonna make you a tea while you change and then we'll talk, okay?", you proposed and Stiles nodded. You went straight to the kitchen and let some water boil. While the water started brewing, you turned on the heater to make it warm in the house. You heard Stiles showering and smiled relieved. You loved to help people especially when it came to your best friend since childhood. Stiles was your soul mate and you knew you would never let him go. Opening the cupboard, you pulled out two teabags of your favorite brand. Wild cherry. You filled some water in the two blue cups and put in the teabags. While walking the stairs you held a tablet with tea and some cookies in your hands. You couldn't help yourself but smile when you saw Stiles sitting on your bed with wet hair. "Are you still cold or is it okay?", you asked and placed the tablet on the small desk. "It's okay, Y/N. Thank you", he murmured and placed himself between two big teddy bears. "There's nothing to thank for... anyways here's your tea", you smiled and handed him his cup of tea. Stiles opened his mouth, but you knew he was about to thank you again and shook your head. You sat down on your bed and threw one teddy bear to the floor, so you could face Stiles. "So, do you wanna talk about it?", you asked and Stiles shivered, but then nodded. "I was trying to repair my jeep again, you know it breaks a lot. And suddenly Theo appeared out of nowhere. He talked about some confusing things before he came to the point. He said that he didn't need Scott for his perfect pack. He wants to be the alpha and Scott's only stopping his plan. I was already getting angry but then he started to talk about me... well, about the nogitsune and he screamed he knows that the dark is still inside me, that I'm still Void Stiles. He didn't stop to scream and then... I punched him, he bleeded, Y/N. And because we're already talking about the things I did wrong... do you want to know what happened to Donovan?", Stiles raised his voice and in his eyes you could see the anger, but you weren't scared. Of course not. This was Stiles Stilinski, your best friend. "I killed him, Y/N. I killed Donovan", he added and new tears came streaming down his face. "You hate me now, right? I mean I'd totally understand this because I'm a horrible person and -", Stiles began but you interrupted him. "Why did you kill Donovan?", you asked him softly. Stiles looked at you confused. "He said he would kill my father and everyone I love", Stiles whispered. "Stiles, you may have killed Donovan but that doesn't mean you're a bad person. You've fought against the nogitsune and you won. There's nothing bad inside you. You did this to protect yourself and to protect your loved ones and I totally get this. Theo just did this to scare you because we all know he's up to no good", you answered and smiled at your best friend. "So you don't think what I did was wrong?", Stiles wondered. "It wasn't the optimal solution but I understand what you did and no, I don't think it was completely wrong", you explained and Stiles smiled. You took a cookie and bit a small piece before giving it to your best friend. You softly caressed his cheek and wiped away his last tears with your thumb. "Did I ever tell you that I'm the happiest person on earth to have you as my best friend?", Stiles wanted to know and you smiled. Stiles looked up into your eyes and his light brown eyes were full of affection. He softly cupped up your cheek and mumbled: "You're really beautiful, Y/N. Not only on the outside" You felt you cheeks starting to glow red. "And I love it when you blush", he mumbled being only a few millimetres away from you and it made you blush even more. You could feel his hot breath against your lips before he lowered them and connected them to yours. He kissed you gingerly before you pulled his neck and made him come closer to you. His large hands found their way to your waist and you started to play with the hair on his neck. When he pulled away, you could still feel this warm feeling inside of you. It felt like there was magma running through your veins, slowly filling every inch of your body. Everybody told you about butterflies in your stomach but this wasn't having a crush on him, it was pure love you were feeling for him. "God, I can't tell you how long I wanted to do this", he murmured, his nose still touching yours. His warm words made you smile and you pressed your lips to his once more. Drowning in his sweetness and it made you forget about everything. You weren't able to focus on anything but the feel of his hands on your body and his lips touching yours deeply. He made you open your mouth willingly and his soft tongue slipped into the warmth of your mouth. The kiss got more and more intense and Stiles hand moved down your curves, to the hem of your shirt. Slipping on hand under it, touching your bare skin. It was like he caused a fire everywhere he touched you, but it didn't hurt. It felt good, it felt unbelievable. When your lips left his lips, you both had to pant. Stiles smiled, a warm and beautiful smile. "Y/N? I love you", he whispered and you cuddled up to him. "I love you too, Stiles", you answered and you felt like you would explode out of happiness.