Dylan O'Brien Christams

Tis the season to be jolly please do not hate me...

It was that time of year again. Y/N and Dylan were pulling out the boxes of Christmas decorations while Michael Bublé's Christmas album played in the background.
It was a tradition of theirs, buying a tree, unpacking all the decorations, and spending the entire night hanging ornaments, stringing the lights, and singing Christmas songs as loud as they could.
"Dylan!" Y/N called, "can you help me with this box?" Dylan came down the stairs wearing a Santa hat. Y/N laughed and shook her head.
"Don't worry babe, I got one for you too!" He smiled, placing it on her head.
"You're such a dork! Now, can you please help me with this?" Y/N asked. Dylan nodded. "Be careful, it's quite heavy." She warned. Dylan picked it up with little to no effort, placing it by the rest of the boxes.
"Alright, let's Christmasify the shit out of this house." Dylan smirked.
So they did. They started with the Christmas tree. Then the lights around the house. Then the candles. And finally the little Christmas trinkets they had collected over the years.
Once they had finished, the house looked like Santa had threw up all over their living room. But that's the way they liked it. They didn't care if the tinsel didn't match, or there were seven different aromas coming from seven different candles, or that the tree had ugly ornaments they had homemade together, what mattered was that they decorated their house together.
"I'm going to go make some hot chocolate, I'll be right back." Y/N said, kissing Dylan on the cheek. She walked to the kitchen and turned on the hot chocolate maker.
After two minutes, she sprinkled some marshmallows in and brought them out to the living room. There, stood Dylan, holding a mistletoe above his head, smirking.