Liam Dunbar

You are Derek's gf and like a mother to the pack mostly Liam

You were all sat by the dining table at the Hale loft, ready to plan out your next move on Barrow. Barrow was the newest psychopath in town, which sooner or later was gonna cause some trouble.
Sitting down at the table you noticed Liam not joining you. He was standing in the corner, gazing out the window.
"Liam! You ready?" you asked him from across the room.
He didn't answer you. Instead he gave you a cold shoulder.
"He's upset today" Derek scoffed.
"Why?" you asked, crossing your arms and raising an eyebrow.
The pack would always pick on him. After all, he was the youngest of them all, and besides, he had just been turned into a werewolf by Scott and on occasions he'd always screw something up.
You walked over to Liam, wrapping your hand around his shoulder, trying to comfort him.
"This little fella almost pissed himself last night when we were fighting another pack!" Peter laughed.
Liam turned his back to the others, now standing with his head leaned against the wall. You furrowed your eyebrows at them.
"Hey...." you whispered to Liam in a soothing voice.
"It's okay, don't worry. They don't know what they're talking about, okay? They've all been there." you continued, trying to comfort him as much as possible.
"They always do this. They keep making fun of me. I'm so sick of it." Liam replied, leaning his head against your shoulder.
You hugged him tightly, cupping his face in your hands.
"Stand up to them, okay? You got this." you said, as you placed a soft little kiss on his cheek and hugged him even harder.